DOWNERS GROVE - Beginning Oct. 26, Community High School District 99 and food service provider Chartwells will package and distribute meals throughout our community every Monday.
Through U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) funding, District 99 is providing all children ages 18 and under who reside within the community with six free breakfasts and lunches each week.
Chartwells staff members will be distributing meals every Monday, beginning Oct. 26, at the following locations:
District 99 Distribution: Noon to 4 p.m. Every Monday
• Downers Gorve North High School - Forest Street Circle
• Downers Grove South High School - Main Entrance
Additional Distribution Locations: 3:30 to 4 p.m., Mondays
• Cypress Cove Aquatic Park, 8301 Janes Ave., Woodridge - Parking Lot
• Dynasty Pointe Apartments, 7612 Woodward Ave., Woodridge - Apple Lane Parking Lot
• Prentiss Creek Apartments, 2110 Prentiss Dr., Downers Grove - Management Office Parking Lot
• Willow West Apartments, Westmont - Willow Lane
• Woodridge Club Condominiums, 6420 Double Eagle Dr., Woodridge - Clubhouse Parking Lot