• A catalytic converter valued at $135 reportedly was stolen between 6 p.m. June 7 and 2:15 p.m. June 14 from a car in the 5600 block of Walnut Avenue.
• A catalytic converter valued at $1,000 reportedly was stolen between 8:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. June 11 from a car in the 5600 block of Walnut Avenue.
• A registration sticker valued at $101 reportedly was stolen between 9 p.m. June 11 and 8 a.m. June 12 from a car in the 4400 block of Oakwood Avenue.
David Roosevelt, 33, of the 7200 block of Bennett Avenue, Chicago, was charged at 8:18 a.m. June 15 with robbery, aggravated battery and resisting arrest at Fuddruckers, 1500 Branding Avenue.
• Kenneth Rhodes, 32, of the 1900 block of Windstone Drive, Plainfield, was charged at 6:32 p.m. June 16 with criminal damage to property and aggravated assault in the 900 block of Pasquinelli Drive.
• Monika Backute, 26, of the zero to 100 block of Fountainhead Drive, Westmont, was charged at 12:10 a.m. June 19 with aggravated battery to a peace officer in the zero to 100 block of Fountainhead Drive.
Arun Dhanaraj, 32, and Prasoona Kothandaranan, 33, both of the 6700 block of Alpine Lane, Westmont, were charged at 3:18 p.m. June 11 with endangering the life of a child in the 6700 block of Alpine Lane.
• Timothy Flowaczny, 41, of the 1400 block of Willow Lane, Westmont, was charged at 6:56 p.m. June 18 with domestic battery in the 1400 block of Willow Lane.
• Allen Benzik, 55, of the 800 block of Pasquinelli Drive, Westmont, was charged at 11 p.m. June 22 with domestic battery in the 800 block of Pasquinelli Drive.
• German Granados-Diaz, 28, of the 3000 block of South Pulaski Road, Chicago, was charged at 2:49 a.m. June 23 with domestic battery in the 200 block of East 55th Street.
• Lynn Gerhard, 49, of the 1200 block of Schubert Street, Chicago, was charged at 12:46 a.m. June 14 with driving under the influence of alcohol, improper lane use and no insurance in the 5800 block of Cass Avenue.
• Leavy Craig, 55, of the 7200 block of Dixon Street, Forest Park, was charged at 12:05 a.m. June 17 with driving under the influence of alcohol in the 800 block of Megan Court.
• Devin Egan, 25, of the 300 block of Blythe Road, Riverside, was charged at 8:34 p.m. June 22 with driving under the influence of alcohol, speeding and failure to signal in the 200 block of East 55th Street.
Mikaela Snyder, 26, of the 1400 block of Coventry Court, Darien, was charged at 4:25 p.m. June 21 with possession of a controlled substance, which was later identified as heroin, in the zero to 100 block of East Ogden Avenue.
• A video game controller and $123 reportedly were stolen between 9 p.m. June 16 and 3 p.m. June 17 from an unlocked car in the zero to 100 block of West 59th Street.
• A leather glove valued at $20 reportedly was stolen from an unlocked car between 10 p.m. June 16 and 8 p.m. June 17 in the zero to 100 block of West 59th Street.
• A gift card valued at $25 reportedly was stolen between 5:30 p.m. June 18 and 8 a.m. June 19 from an unlocked car in the 900 block of South Lake Court.
• Sixty dollars in gas reportedly was stolen at 1:01 p.m. June 19 from a business in the 300 block of West 63rd Street.
• Almost $3,000 worth of electronics reportedly was stolen at 4:07 a.m. June 22 from a unlocked house in the 200 block of North Wilmette Avenue. The total cost of the items stolen is $2,900.
• A laptop reportedly was stolen between 3:30 and 4 a.m. June 23 from a house in the 6700 block of Alpine Lane.
• Adolfo Gonzalez-Torres, 47, of the 300 block of West Ogden Avenue, Westmont, was charged at 7:19 p.m. June 13 with driving on a suspended license, failure to appear warrant from the DuPage County Sheriff’s Office and speeding in the 300 block of West Ogden Avenue.
• Agustin Sanchez, 41, of the 8100 block of Waterbury Court, Woodridge, was charged at 7:58 a.m. June 19 with driving without a valid license, expired registration and failure to appear warrants from the DuPage County Sheriff’s Office in the 6200 block of Cass Avenue.