Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
BB gun pellets reportedly were shot at about 10:29 a.m. Nov. 30 at the window of a house in the 6500 block of Terrace Drive.
Christopher S. Bogacz, 43, of the 700 block of Franklin Street, Downers Grove, was charged at 3:20 p.m. Nov. 29 with aggravated driving while license revoked at Maple and Fairview avenues.
• Malek J. Nelson, 18, of the 1800 block of Longfellow Court, Berkeley, was charged at 12:08 p.m. Nov. 19 with theft after reportedly stealing money from cash registers at Home Depot, 2000 Butterfield Road, where he was employed.
• Christina L. Andersen, 56, of the 400 block of Handel Court, Wheaton, was charged at 3:35 p.m. Dec. 5 with retail theft at T.J. Maxx & HomeGoods, 7349 Lemont Road.
Several tools valued at more than $5,000 reportedly were stolen between 6 p.m. Dec. 4 and 6:16 a.m. Dec. 5 from trailer in the parking lot of Comfort Inn, 3010 Finley Road.
• Claudia Mallow, 30, of the zero to 100 block of North Grant Street, Westmont, was charged at 9:48 p.m. Nov. 27 with driving on a suspended license, improper lighting and no insurance in the 300 block of East Ogden Avenue.
• Orlando Rosas-Gonzalez, 22, of the 5900 block of West Pershing Road, Cicero, was charged at 7:19 a.m. Nov. 28 with driving with a suspended license and speeding in the 600 block of North Cass Avenue.
• Elvin Rivera, 50, of the 2500 block of North Normandy Avenue, Chicago, was charged at 1:04 a.m. Nov. 28 with driving on a suspended license and failure to signal in the 700 block of East Ogden Avenue.
• Adebowale Ademokunia, 24, of the 500 block of Maple Avenue, Lisle, was charged at 2:14 a.m. Dec. 1 with driving with a suspended license and expired license plates in the 400 block of West 55th Street.
• A package with contents valued at $1,400 reportedly was stolen around noon Nov. 28 from the front porch of a house in the 200 block of South Richmond Avenue.
• Packages reportedly were stolen between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. Nov. 29 from the front porch of a house in the 100 block of South Adams Street.
A handgun, boots, clothes and camera equipment reportedly were stolen sometime during the past two months from a storage locker in the 700 block of Blackhawk Drive.
• The windshield of a car reportedly was damaged at about 11 p.m. Nov. 30 in the 6700 block of Alpine Lane.
• The tires of a car reportedly were slashed between 11:30 a.m. and noon Nov. 30 in the zero to 100 block of Suffield Court.