Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Elmhurst Police Department. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
Michael Cooper, 29, of the 500 block of Englewood Avenue, Bellwood, was charged at 3:27 p.m. Dec. 3 with aggravated robbery at Old Havana Cigar Shop, 189 E. Butterfield Road. He also was found to have multiple active warrants, according to police reports.
• Cigarettes, alcohol and cash reportedly were stolen at 2:30 a.m. Dec. 2 after a burglary at Doti Liquors, 140 E. Fullerton Ave. The glass front door reportedly had been smashed out with a brick.
• Ray A. Mendez, 41, of the 7900 block of Laramie Avenue, Burbank, and Hasan Tarshan, 22, of the 8000 block of South Roberts Road, Bridgeview, were charged at 11:53 p.m. Dec. 4 with burglary and retail theft at Jewel-Osco, 153 E. Schiller St.
Maria Jimenez, 42, of the 600 block of South Yale Avenue, Addison, was charged at 3:01 p.m. Dec. 8 with disorderly conduct – public intoxication at Kohl’s, 303 S. Route 83.
• Scott Cannon, 60, of the 700 block of South Saylor Avenue, Elmhurst, was charged with driving under the influence of drugs, improper lane use and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident at Elmhurst Public Library, 125 S. Prospect Ave.
• Juan Huerta, 29, of the 1400 block of North Lockwood Avenue, Chicago, was charged at 4:21 a.m. Dec. 9 with DUI of alcohol, no rear registration plate light and improper lane use at Lake Street and West Avenue.
• Beatriz I. Flores Lopez, 25, of the 2000 block of 19th Avenue, Melrose Park, was charged at 12:34 a.m. Dec. 10 with DUI of alcohol, improper lane use, speeding and operating an uninsured motor vehicle at North and West avenues.
Haley N. Tran, 24, of the 1100 block of Grove Street, Bensenville, was charged at 10:44 a.m. Dec. 5 with criminal damage to property at Clarion Inn Elmhurst-Oakbrook, 933 S. Riverside Drive.