Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
An Audi Q5 reportedly was stolen from the service bay between 6 p.m. Nov. 17 and 6 a.m. Nov. 19 at Pugi Mazda of Downers Grove, 1850 Ogden Ave. Offenders reportedly entered the service area through a window and drove another car, located in the service bay, into the overhead garage door. They then entered the Audi, which was also in the service bay, drove it out of the garage and hit the Mazda before driving away.
• Zachary L. Kargol, 18, of the 1700 block of Graham Avenue, Downers Grove, was charged at 12:08 p.m. Nov. 18 with retail theft after reportedly stealing merchandise from Fry’s Electronics, 3300 Finley Road.
• Headphones reportedly were stolen between 6 p.m. Nov. 18 and 10 a.m. Nov. 19 from a backpack stored in a closet at Good Samaritan Hospital, 3815 Highland Ave.
BB pellets were used between 5:59 and 7:28 p.m. Nov. 18 to damage windows of three houses in the 7300 block of Hawkins Avenue, the 7300 block of Selig Place and the 1700 block of Borman Place.
Joseph M. Bellezza, 20, of the 900 block of Lacey Avenue, Lisle, was charged at 8:44 a.m. Nov. 15 with obstructing identification, resisting a police officer and unlawful possession of alcohol by a minor at Washington Street and Ogden Avenue.
• Daniel Rodenburg, 41, of the 5500 block of Abbey Drive, Lisle, was charged at 2:54 p.m. Nov. 12 with driving on a suspended license and disobeying a stop sign in the 700 block of Oakwood Drive. He also had multiple failure-to-appear warrants from the Illinois State Police and the Grundy County Sheriff’s Office and the DuPage County Sheriff’s Office.
• Matthew Jones, 26, of the 2000 block of Prentiss Drive, Downers Grove, was charged at 1:20 p.m. Nov. 15 with driving with a suspended license, speeding and improper display of registration in the zero to 100 block of West 63rd Street.
• Raul Romero Colin, 42, of the 600 block of West 65th Street, Westmont, was charged at 10:51 a.m. Nov. 13 with driving without a valid license in the zero to 100 block of East Quincy Street.
• Jessica Panek, 25, of the 100 block of West Naperville Road, Westmont, was charged at 6:53 p.m. Nov. 12 with driving under the influence of alcohol, improper lane use and failure to yield to an emergency vehicle in the 300 block of South Cass Avenue. She also had a warrant from the Woodridge Police Department for possession of a controlled substance.
• Daniel Rudny, 41, of the 1000 block of Shimer Court, Naperville, was charged at 10:50 p.m. Nov. 16 with driving under the influence of alcohol, making an improper turn and no insurance in the zero to 100 block of North Williams Street.
The windows of two cars were smashed about 10 p.m. Nov. 13 in the 200 block of North Adams Street. Tires on both cars were slashed.