Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Elmhurst Police Department. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
Michael Mule, 22, of the 200 block of East First Street, Elmhurst, was charged at 6:51 p.m. Nov. 14 with domestic battery in the 200 block of East First Street.
• A small drawer containing costume jewelry, an Illinois driver's license, a passport, a title to a house and a birth certificate reportedly was stolen between noon Nov. 13 and noon Nov. 14 in the 200 block of East North Avenue.
• A bag of antique mugs reportedly was stolen between 7 p.m. Nov. 14 and 7:15 a.m. Nov. 15 from an unlocked silver Volvo V60 parked in a driveway in the 600 block of South Parkside Avenue. The contents of the glove compartment reportedly were put on the front passenger seat at the same time.
• Larry Hummrich, 43, of the 700 block of West Highland, Elgin, was charged at 8:11 p.m. Nov. 12 with driving under the influence of drugs, no valid driver's license, no insurance and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident at Lake Street and Grand Avenue.
• Daniel V. Zawada, 69, of the 800 block of South Spring Road, Elmhurst, was charged at 1:23 a.m. Nov. 17 with DUI of alcohol, improper lane use and unsafe equipment at York Street and North Avenue.
• Judy Madrid, 37, of the 4300 block of West Wilcox Street, Chicago, was charged at 1:39 a.m. Nov. 17 with DUI of alcohol, driving without lights when required and unlawful possession of marijuana at North and Melrose avenues. Damaris J. Murguia, 18, of the 4300 block of West Wilcox Street, Chicago, was cited at the same time and same date with unlawful possession of marijuana at the same location.
• Jeffrey T. Steck, 52, of the 400 block of North Maple Avenue, Elmhurst, was charged at 5:36 p.m. Nov. 17 with DUI of alcohol, improper lane use, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and illegal transportation alcohol at North Avenue and York Street.
• Daniel Cruz, 30, of the 1400 block of Le Moyne Court, Melrose Park, was charged at 2:02 a.m. Nov. 18 with DUI of alcohol, driving while license suspended, disobeying a traffic control device and disobeying a police officer at North and Melrose avenues.
• Glenn C. Barnett, 27, of the 300 block of East Dewey Avenue, Northlake, was charged at 2:13 a.m. Nov. 18 with DUI of alcohol and failure to signal when required at Willow Street and Emroy Avenue.
• Jose A. J. Gomez Alonso, 37, of the 100 block of South Lincoln Avenue, Addison, was charged at 4:28 p.m. Nov. 18 with aggravated driving under the influence of alcohol, illegal transportation of alcohol and improper lane use at North and Ardmore avenues.
• Andrea Figueroa, 22, of the zero to 100 block of West Woods Street, Bensenville, was charged at 12:48 a.m. Nov. 19 with DUI of drugs and speeding at York and Lake streets.
• Yanier Diaz Marquez, 23, of the 100 block of West Diversey Avenue, Northlake, was charged at 12:54 a.m. Nov. 18 with criminal damage to property at Angelo's Ristorante and Banquets, 247 N. York St.
• Timothy T. Washington, 26, of the 500 block of South Michigan Avenue, Addison, was charged at 3:51 p.m. Nov. 12 with felony retail theft at Kohl's, 303 S. Route 83.
• A 1970s rusty swing set containing one swing hanging on by one chain reportedly was stolen between 10:15 a.m. and 12:36 p.m. Nov. 13 in the 100 block of East May Street.