Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• Marcos M. Manjarrez-Salgado, 31, of the 1400 block of North 35th Avenue, Melrose Park, was charged at 3:05 p.m. Nov. 10 with retail theft at Goodwill, 110 Ogden Ave.
• A purse reportedly was stolen from an SUV between 8 and 9:30 a.m. Nov. 10 while it was parked in the lot of X-Sport Fitness, 3200 Finley Road.
• A Jeep Grand Cherokee reportedly was stolen between 7 p.m. Nov. 10 and 6:15 a.m. Nov. 11 from the service area of DG Zeigler Automotive, 2311 Ogden Ave. The vehicle was later located in Chicago.
Criminal damage to property
Michael N. Kaiser, 25, of the 6900 block of Riverside Drive, Berwyn, was charged at 12:51 a.m. Nov. 11 with criminal damage to property at Pierce Tavern, 5135 Main St.
• A cellphone reportedly was stolen between 1 and 1:45 p.m. Nov. 6 from a business in the 800 block of East Ogden Avenue.
• A package delivered to a residence in the zero to 100 block of West 59th Street reportedly was stolen between 3:30 and 5 p.m. Nov. 7.
Sonia Skubal, 54, of the 10100 block of Windsor Drive, Westchester, was charged at 9:20 p.m. Nov. 9 with battery and resisting arrest after a disturbance in the 800 block of North Cass Avenue.
• Jamie Cahill, 35, of the 4900 block of North Pittsburgh Avenue, Norridge, was charged at 3:25 p.m. Nov. 5 with driving under the influence of alcohol, improper lane use, failure to give aid and information and no insurance after an accident in the 800 block of Route 83.
• Anton Panzica, 55, of the 100 block of North Grant Street, Westmont, was charged at 2:17 a.m. Nov. 11 with driving under the influence of alcohol, speeding and no insurance in the 3500 block of Midwest Road.
• Samantha Cotter, 42, of the 8100 block of Ripple Ridge, Darien, was charged at 12:51 p.m. Nov. 8 with driving on a suspended license, expired registration, improper use of registration and no insurance in the 300 block of South Cass Avenue.
• Lyneice Lush, 44, of the zero to 100 block of Fountainhead Drive, Westmont, was charged at 4:51 p.m. Nov. 11 with driving on a suspended license in the 5900 block of Cass Avenue.