Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Elmhurst Police Department. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• A juvenile was cited at 8:35 a.m. Oct. 26 with battery and possession of drug paraphernalia at York Community High School, 355 W. St. Charles Road.
• Wynonna Rodriguez, 18, of the 300 block of South Sunnyside Avenue, Elmhurst, was cited at 3:10 p.m. Oct. 26 with battery at York Community High School, 355 W. St. Charles Road.
• Change reportedly was stolen between 3 p.m. Oct. 25 and 8 a.m. Oct. 26 from an unlocked vehicle parked in a driveway in the 300 block of Shady Lane.
• A STIHL reciprocating blade saw reportedly was stolen between 10 and 11:30 a.m. Oct. 26 from an unlocked trailer at Thorntons, 476 N. York St.
Controlled substance possession
• Robin Smith, 53, of the 3700 block of South Indiana Avenue, Chicago, was charged at 8:21 a.m. Oct. 26 with possession of a controlled substance, burglary and retail theft at Jewel-Osco, 944 S. York St.
• Jeremy A. Lowe, 26, of the 9700 block of McLean Avenue, Melrose Park, was charged at 2:16 a.m. Oct. 27 with possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, operating an uninsured motor vehicle, driving while license suspended, illegal transportation of alcohol and failure to wear seat belt at North and Elm avenues.
• Maria J. Leca, 27, of the 100 block of Fellows Court, Elmhurst, was charged at 11 p.m. Oct. 26 with driving under the influence of alcohol, speeding and driving without lights when required at Robert T. Palmer Drive and Schiller Street.
• Christian X. Cannady, 27, of the 1200 block of Garden Drive, Danville, was charged at 12:56 a.m. Oct. 27 with DUI of alcohol and improper lane use at North Avenue and York Street.
• Rolando Montenegro, 35, of the 2200 block of Scott Street, Melrose Park, was charged at 2:06 a.m. Oct. 28 with DUI of alcohol, endangering the life of a child and improper lane use at North and West avenues.
• Romuald Mindak, 68, of the 2900 block of North Harlem Avenue, Elmwood Park, was charged at 11:23 p.m. Oct. 28 with DUI of alcohol, improper lane use and no insurance at Grand Avenue and County Line Road.
• Grazyna Myslinska, 60, of the 1000 block of South York Road, Bensenville, was charged at 2:32 a.m. Oct. 29 with DUI of alcohol, improper lane use and disobeying a traffic control device at York Street and North Avenue.
• An incident involving telephone harassment reportedly occurred between 8 a.m. Sept. 15 and 1:59 p.m. Oct. 25 at Elmhurst College, 190 S. Prospect Ave.
• An incident involving telephone harassment reportedly occurred between noon Sept. 27 and noon Oct. 25 in the 600 block of South Hillside Avenue.
• An incident involving telephone harassment reportedly occurred between 12:01 a.m. and 3:40 p.m. Oct. 29 in the 300 block of South Sunnyside Avenue.
• An incident involving telephone harassment was reported at 5:36 p.m. Oct. 30 in the 400 block of Washington Street. The victim reportedly has received numerous harassing phone calls from a phone center telling him the IRS has outstanding warrants for him and he needs to provide them with personal information.
• An Illinois license plate reportedly was stolen between 9:30 a.m. Oct. 27 and 8:30 a.m. Oct. 28 at Lakeview Avenue and Irving Park Road.
• Legal services reportedly were stolen between noon Aug. 20 and noon Oct. 24 at Illinois Council of Police, 770 N. Church Road, Ste. H.
• Two small American flags reportedly were stolen between 10 a.m. Oct. 30 and 10:07 a.m. Oct. 31 from two planters on a second floor balcony in the 900 block of North York Street.
• Bridget N. Manolis, 37, of the 700 block of South Fairview Avenue, Elmhurst, was arrested at 8:24 p.m. Oct. 25 on a warrant out of the Lyons Police Department in the 700 block of South Fairview. She was released to the custody of the Lyons Police Department.
• Kenneth Braggs, 31, of the 2200 block of West Monroe Street, Chicago, was arrested at 2:09 a.m. Oct. 28 on a warrantout of DuPage County and a warrant out of Kendall County and charged with driving while license suspended and no seat belt at North and Emroy avenues.
• Insung Cho, 46, of the 1100 block of East Nichols Road, Palatine, was arrested at 2:59 p.m. Oct. 30 on three unspecified warrants and charged with possession of a controlled substance, driving while license revoked, obstructing identification, possession of drug paraphernalia, operating an uninsured motor vehicle, use of false insurance card and defective windshield at Route 83 and Lake Street.