Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Elmhurst Police Department. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
Alexis Walker, 25, of the 2200 block of Rockwell Road, Aurora, was charged at 1:08 p.m. Oct. 25 with battery at KFC, 872 N. York St.
• An incident involving harassment reportedly occurred between 6 and 8 p.m. Oct. 20 at Clarion Inn Elmhurst - Oakbrook, 993 S. Riverside Drive.
• An incident involving harassment was reported at 7:15 p.m. Oct. 22 in the 300 block of North York Street.
• Currency reportedly was stolen at 11 a.m. Oct. 22 at Lexington Health Care, 420 W. Butterfield Road.
• A phone reportedly was stolen between 12:01 a.m. and 11:59 p.m. Oct. 21 at Elmhurst College, 190 S. Prospect Ave.
• An incident involving theft by deception reportedly occurred between 11:49 a.m. and 6:01 p.m. Oct. 23 in the 600 block of South Hawthorne Avenue. The victim reportedly complied with a request by a woman who fraudulently identified herself as a Comcast employee and instructed the victim to purchase Google Play cards and supply her with the card information.
• A Mighty Flame propane tank was reported stolen at 8 p.m. Oct. 24 in the 200 block of North Addison Avenue.
• Jennifer M. Schachner, 33, of the 200 block of North Addison Avenue, Elmhurst, was charged at 7:53 p.m. Oct. 23 with driving under the influence of alcohol at North Avenue and York Street.
• Melanie Ann Teska, 53, of the 2600 block of Meadowdale Lane, Woodridge, was charged at 12:28 a.m. Oct. 24 with DUI of alcohol, improper lane use and operating an uninsured motor vehicle at Route 83 and Roosevelt Road.
• Ralph A. Amabile, 39, of the 100 block of West Road, Bloomingdale, was charged at 11:38 p.m. Oct. 24 with DUI of alcohol, failure to signal, improper lane use and improper turn at Route 83 and Lake Street.
Christopher C. Berger, 27, of the 300 block of Armitage Avenue, Northlake, was arrested at 9:55 a.m. Oct. 25 on a warrant out of DuPage County and cited with speeding at York Street and Interstate 290.
Steven M. Vivar, 26, of the 500 block of West Stevens Drive, Addison, was charged at 6:04 p.m. Oct. 24 with identity theft at Verizon, 560 W. St. Charles Road.
• An incident involving disorderly conduct reportedly occurred between 9:30 and 9:50 p.m. Oct. 22 at the Elmhurst YMCA, 211 W. First St.
• An incident involving disorderly conduct reportedly occurred at 9:49 p.m. Oct. 22 at Shell, 218 E. Butterfield Road.
• A purse was reported at 9 p.m. Oct. 22 in the 900 block of South Saylor Avenue as having been lost or mislaid.
• A wallet reportedly was lost or mislaid between 9 and 11 p.m. Oct. 23 at York Theatre, 150 N. York St.
• A black purse reportedly was lost between 11:30 a.m. Oct. 22 and 10:30 a.m. Oct. 25 in the parking lot at Jewel-Osco, 153 E. Schiller St.
• Yuliana Salgado, 32, of the 4700 block of South Long Avenue, Chicago, was cited at 12:01 a.m. Oct. 24 with driving while license suspended, no rear plate light and failure to secure child in a restraint system at North and Clinton avenues.
• Cristian Villegas, 21, of the 200 block of North Church Road, Bensenville, was charged at 4:07 p.m. Oct. 24 with driving while license suspended and driving on the shoulder at Route 83 and St. Charles Road.
A saw blade was reported found at 6:21 p.m. Oct. 23 on the exterior window ledge of a home in the 700 block of South Linden Avenue.