• Evening with the Easter Bunny – 6:30 to 8 p.m., C.W. Avery Family YMCA 15120 Wallin Drive, Plainfield. Flashlight Easter Egg Hunt. Photos with the Easter Bunny (sponsored by the Kiwanis Club) Games and crafts. Donate a new or gently used children’s book (ages 5 to 14) to be entered into a raffle. Free. To register, call 815-267-8600.
• Flashlight Egg Hunt – 7:30 p.m., Central Park, Channahon. Five golden eggs hidden along with a thousand other eggs. $10. To register and for information, visit www.channahonpark.org/special-events.
• Flashlight Easter Egg Hunt – 8 to 9 p.m., Clow-Stephens Park, 16650 S. Lily Cache Road, Plainfield. All children must be accompanied by an adult. $6 (resident) and $8 (non-resident). To register and for information, visit www.plainfieldparkdistrict.com.
• Glow-in-the-Dark Egg Hunt – 8:15 to 9 p.m., Village Park, Romeoville. Ages 12 and younger. Free. For information, visit www.romeoville.org.
• Breakfast and Egg Hunt with Peter Rabbit – 8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. and 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., Prairie Bluff Golf Club, 19433 Renwick Road, Lockport. Buffet-style breakfast. For registration and information, visit www.lockportpark.org or call 815-838-3621, ext. 0.
• Hop2It – 9 a.m. to noon, The Sanctuary Church, 1251 Windham Parkway, Romeoville. Glow-in-the-dark egg hunt, petting zoo, pony rides, bounce houses, donuts, crafts, face painting and interactive Easter story. Family-friendly. All ages. Reserve free tickets at hop2it18.eventbrite.com/ For information visit http://hop2itfamilyfun.com/
• Dog Gone Egg Hunt – 9:45 a.m., Channahon Central Park, Channahon. Easter egg hunt for dogs, eggs with treats inside. Dogs must be leashed. Free. For information, visit www.channahonpark.org/special-events.
• 2nd Annual Easter Egg Hunt – 10 a.m. to noon, Lewis University, Romeoville. Easter bunny, a petting zoo, crafts, face painting and inflatables. Free.
• Great Egg Hunt – 10 a.m. and 1 p.m., Nowell Park Baseball Field/Heggie Soccer Field, Joliet. Free. For information, visit jolietpark.org.
• Hoppin’ Holiday Scramble – 10:30 a.m., Community Park, Channahon. Thousands of eggs filled with goodies. Arrive by 10:15 a.m. The bunny will be available for pictures, so bring cameras. Free. For registration and information, visit www.channahonpark.org.
• Easter Egg Hunt – 2 to 4 p.m., Haines Wayside Park, New Lenox. Candy, prizes, visit from the Easter Bunny. Hunts begin promptly at the scheduled times. No
restroom facilities available. For times by age and information, visit www.newlenoxparks.org.
• Easter Egg Hunt “Plane Fly By” – 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., The Village Christian Church, 8965 S. Bell Road, Minooka. Toddlers up to fifth grade. A jump house and Touch a Truck from Minooka Police and Fire Departments. A surprise in the sky. In case of inclement weather, the egg hunt will be rescheduled for April 15. Follow Facebook for updates. For information, visit www.thevillagechristianchurch.com.
• Flashlight Easter Egg Hunt – 6:30 p.m., Inwood Sports Complex, softball fields, Joliet. Rain or shine. $5 a child. Ages 6 to 12. To register and for more information, visit jolietpark.org.
• Flashlight Tot Easter Egg Hunt – 6:30 p.m., Inwood Sports Complex, softball fields, Joliet. Rain or shine. $5 a child. Ages 3 to 5. Parent may accompany child but not pick up the eggs. To register and for information, visit jolietpark.org.
• Parkie’s Egg Hunt – 9:30 a.m., Bolingbrook Park District, Bolingbrook. Egg hunt in the water. Two-minute hunt for each age group plus 10 minutes in the water. Infant through age 10. Registration required. Visit www.bolingbrookparks.org.
• Regency Care of Morris Annual Easter Egg Hunt – 1:30 p.m., Regency Care, 1095 Twilight Drive, Morris. Music, refreshments, raffles and pictures with the Easter Bunny.
• Egg-Streme H20 Adventure – 5 to
7 p.m., Challenge Fitness Pool, 2021 S. Lawrence Ave., Lockport. Swimming, treats, music, games while gathering a basket of eggs. All ages. For registration and information, call 815-838-1183 or visit www.lockportpark.org.
• Easter Egg-stravaganza – 9 to 11 a.m., First Presbyterian Church, 805 Western Ave., Joliet. Breakfast, telling of the Easter Story, arts and crafts, pictures with the Easter Bunny, Easter egg hunt. Free. For information, call 815-727-9259 or visit
• 10th Annual “Hugs for Hounds” – Day-of registration begins 10 a.m. Egg hunt starts 11 a.m. and last until all of the eggs are retrieved. Hammel Woods, DuPage River Access, located on Black Road, east of Route 59. Easter bunny and a raffle for dog-themed Easter baskets. Contests for dogs. Hosted by Shorewood HUGS. Benefits Forest Preserve District’s police K-9, Jullo. To register, visit www.shorewoodhugs.org. For information about the Forest Preserve District of Will County, visit ReconnectWithNature.org.
• Easter Egg Hunt – 10 a.m to noon,
305 Channahon St., Shorewood. Doors open 9:30 a.m. Prizes, games, candy, egg hunt, Bible lesson, jelly bean count, and snack and a visit from the Camp Good News Nature Center, Washington, Illinois. For boys and girls ages 5 to 12. Coffee and donuts. Takes place rain or shine. For information, visit www.cef3rivers.org or call 815-741-0366.
• Easter Egg Hunt – 10 a.m., United Methodist Church, 339 West Haven Ave., New Lenox. Toddler through fifth grade. For information, call 815-485-8271.
• Hippity Hop Easter Egg Hunt –
10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., The Timbers of Shorewood, 1100 N. River Road, Shorewood. More than 15,000 eggs. Photos with the Easter Bunny starting at 11:15 a.m. Petting zoo, caricature artists for ages 13 years and younger, juggler, magician, balloon artist, games, prizes, popcorn, hot chocolate and cookies. Free. For information call 815-609-0669 or visit www.timbersofshorewood.com.