Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Giovanni Benitez, 31, of the 800 block of Bethel Avenue, Bolingbrook, was charged at 12:50 p.m. March 28 with unlawful possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop at 75th Street and Larchwood Lane.
• Michael D. Borg, 23, of the 400 block of Walnut Creek Lane, Lisle, was charged at 2:03 a.m. April 5 with driving under the influence of alcohol and speeding after a traffic stop in the 6300 block of Route 53.
• Eric M. Taylor, 24, of the 5500 block of Walnut Avenue, Downers Grove, was charged at 12:51 a.m. April 6 with DUI of alcohol, driving while license suspended and operation of an uninsured motor vehicle after a traffic stop at Route 53 and Mulligan Drive.
Alexander Pope, 23, of the 1600 block of Boulder Ridge Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged at 7:52 a.m. April 1 with assault following a report of a domestic dispute in the 1600 block of Boulder Ridge Drive.
Lashora Davis, 38, of the 200 block of Juniper Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged at 4:05 a.m. March 28 with domestic battery in the 200 block of Juniper Lane.
• Ewa Salata, 59, of the 2900 block of North Newcastle Avenue, Chicago, was charged March 19 with theft from a previous incident that occurred March 12 in the 1000 block of Bothwell Drive.
• A 2005 Stoughton trailer was reported stolen between March 26 and 27 in the 900 block of Windham Parkway.
• Robert Ferguson, 45, of the 600 block of Briarcliff Road, Bolingbrook, was charged at 2:23 a.m. March 28 with theft and identity theft after he allegedly stole a wallet from a purse at Tailgaters, 431 W. Boughton Road.
• Someone reportedly left a restaurant without paying a $62 bill March 29 at Famous Dave’s, 704 N. Janes Ave.
• A 2007 Kenworth tractor was reportedly stolen between March 27 and 30 in the 200 block of Old Chicago Drive.
• A motor vehicle was reported stolen at 6:15 p.m. March 30 after the owner witnessed someone enter the vehicle and drive away while he was inside Speedway, 447 N. Bolingbrook Drive.
Controlled substance possession
Amonte Lopez, 24, of the 1000 block of Wilcox Avenue, Joliet, was charged at 10:13 p.m. March 26 with disorderly conduct and possession of a controlled substance in the 1000 block of Windham Parkway.
• Kelson Price, 28, of the zero to 100 block of Westchester Court, Bolingbrook, was arrested at 11:59 p.m. March 19 on an in-state warrant in the zero to 100 block of Westchester Court.
• Gregory Concepcion, 18, of the 100 block of Lee Lane, Bolingbrook, was arrested at 3:10 p.m. March 28 on an in-state warrant after a traffic stop in the 200 block of North Bolingbrook Drive.
• Charlie Chew, 23, of the 300 block of Woodcreek Drive, Bolingbrook, was arrested at 6:10 p.m. March 30 on an in-state warrant in the 300 block of West Briarcliff Road.
• Donnell Larkin, 35, of the 300 block of Kirkwood Circle, Bolingbrook, was arrested at 7:47 p.m. March 31 on an in-state warrant after a traffic stop at Route 53 and Beaconridge Drive.
Darren Miles Jr., 21, of the 500 block of Glen Avenue, Romeoville, was charged at 8:29 p.m. April 1 with unlawful possession of marijuana and resisting a peace officer after a traffic stop in the 100 block of Pamela Drive.
Ian Walsh, 18, of the 200 block of Heritage Court, Bolingbrook, was charged at 1:03 a.m. March 29 with possession of drug equipment and a traffic signal violation after a traffic stop in the 200 block of Weber Road.
Victoria Kaminski, 42, of the 400 block of Gainsborough Court, Bolingbrook, was charged at 9:09 a.m. March 26 with no insurance, aggravated flee to elude peace officers and a traffic sign violation at Lot J on Beaconridge Drive.
Taillights and the passenger window of a vehicle were reported smashed March 24 in the zero to 100 block of Arbury Court.
Dezhon Crockett, 20, of the 1400 block of Hawk Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged at 2:53 p.m. March 31 with disorderly conduct in the 200 block of South Weber Road.