If you're building new or remodeling an older home, you may be searching for flooring options. While wood, stone, and tile are well-known and readily available products, it's important to be aware of fantastic alternatives and the advantages they offer. Here are 5 reasons why Luxury Vinyl Flooring (LVF) offers terrific options for homeowners:
1. Luxury Vinyl Flooring is durable. "LVF products are made of Stone Plastic Composite (SPC) or Wood Plastic Composite (WPC)," explained Lexie Psyhos, Marketing Manager for Performers Flooring & Design Gallery. "Both offer a strong, dense core that is rigid and sturdy. These are higher-end vinyl options that allow homeowners to achieve an incredible look at a fraction of the price of wood or stone."
2. LVF is waterproof. "The great thing about using waterproof Luxury Vinyl planks is that they can be installed above or below grade," added Psyhos. "This allows homeowners to tie in the flooring on multiple levels of the home."
3. Luxury Vinyl Flooring is extremely easy to clean. No sealing is required; you can clean it with a mop, and it will stay beautiful for years to come.
4. LVF is absolutely beautiful. "Luxury Vinyl Flooring is really making a mark in the industry," said Psyhos. "The planks are so similar to real wood or stone, and the options are endless. One LVF product we feature is called 'Rustic French Oak', and it's amazing how they produce it. The company visited an old French castle during a restoration and photographed each separate plank of the oak flooring, then used the images to create the LVF pieces. Each plank is unique, and it looks just like the real thing."
5. LVF is less expensive than many other options. "LVF is a great product for a great price," added Psyhos. "It makes it easy to achieve a timeless, beautiful look at a reasonable price point."
For more information about Luxury Vinyl Flooring, please contact:
Performers Flooring & Design Gallery
25W561 Army Trail Road
Bloomingdale, IL 60108