Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• Joanna Smith, 33, of the 300 block of 22nd Avenue, Bellwood, was charged at 7:07 p.m. June 3 with driving on a suspended license, failure to signal and no insurance in the 6300 block of Fairview Avenue.
• Raul Romero, 26, of the 2500 block of Versailles Avenue, Naperville, was charged at 1:06 a.m. June 6 with driving on a revoked license and having a loud muffler in the zero to 100 block of Cass Avenue.
• Javier Vegara-Calderon, 18, of the 200 block of Knollwood Lane, Villa Park, was charged at 12:21 p.m. June 5 with driving without a valid license and speeding in the 3500 block of Midwest Road.
• Christopher Klatter, 43, of the 1800 block of Cove Lane, Glendale Heights, was charged at 12:13 p.m. June 8 with driving on a suspended license, making an improper turn and no insurance in the zero to 100 block of West 63rd Street.
April Macaluso, 34, of the 6700 block of Park Lane, Westmont, was charged at 12:21 a.m. June 4 with driving under the influence of alcohol, improper lane use and no insurance in the 5900 block of Cass Avenue.
• Sunglasses valued at $130 reportedly were stolen overnight June 8 from an unlocked car in the 200 block of West Chicago Avenue.
• A purse reportedly was stolen between 5 and 6 a.m. June 4 from a car in the zero to 100 block of West Ogden Avenue.
• A package reportedly was stolen May 20 from a building in the 300 block of West 60th Street.
• A bicycle and a power tool reportedly were stolen overnight June 7 in the 400 block of North Washington Street.
Dashawn Tharpe, 21, of the 8800 South Wabash Avenue, Chicago, was charged at 11:29 p.m. June 8 with domestic battery in the 600 block of Pasquinelli Drive.