Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• Gabriel J. Settlecase, 32, of the 400 block of Ann Street, West Chicago, was charged at 11:29 a.m. Nov. 20 with driving under the influence of drugs and possession of marijuana at Sunset Avenue and Roosevelt Road.
• Orlando R. Violante, 28, of the zero to 100 block of 13th Place, Lombard, was charged at 4:56 a.m. Dec. 7 with driving under the influence of alcohol in the zero to 100 block of Briar Street.
Possession of marijuana
Mark E. Kennedy, 42, of the 800 block of Crescent Street, Wheaton, was charged at 6:46 a.m. Nov. 22 with retail theft and possession of marijuana in the 300 block of Roosevelt Road.
• A laptop computer reportedly was stolen between 9:30 p.m. Nov. 8 and 7:45 a.m. Nov. 9 from a car in the 400 block of Roosevelt Road.
• Several pieces of jewelry and silverware reportedly were stolen between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. Nov. 20 from a house in the 700 block of Fairview Avenue.
• Two bank bags containing between $200 and $300 reportedly were stolen between 10:20 p.m. Nov. 21 and 6:30 p.m. Nov. 22 from a business in the 400 block of Crescent Boulevard.
• Hockey equipment reportedly was taken between 11 p.m. Dec. 5 and 5:45 a.m. Dec. 6 from two cars in the 500 block of Taylor Avenue.
• Jason A.J. Devincent, 32, of the 200 block of North Main Street, Glen Ellyn, was charged at 6:06 p.m. Nov. 29 with burglary and retail theft in the 200 block of North Main Street.
Michael Gradisek, 49, of the 7500 block of Clarendon Hills Road, Willowbrook, was charged at 2:58 p.m. Nov. 29 with public indecency in the 500 block of Roosevelt Road.