Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Elmhurst Police Department. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
Juanita R. London, 21, of the 7600 block of West 62nd Street, Summit, was charged at 1:11 a.m. Dec. 1 with battery and unlawful use of weapon at York Street and Industrial Drive.
• Jacob A. Marzo, 21, of the 400 block of Homestead Road, La Grange Park, was cited at 1 a.m. Dec. 2 with disorderly conduct-public intoxication in the 200 block of North Larch Avenue.
• Gregory Crowell, 34, of the 2800 block of North 76th Avenue, Elmwood Park, was charged at 12:21 a.m. Dec. 1 with driving under the influence of alcohol, speeding, improper lane use, operating an uninsured motor vehicle, illegal transportation of alcohol and no lights when required at North Avenue and Interstate 294.
• Sayra M. Mora-Fuentes, 31, of the 100 block of Belle Drive, Northlake, was charged at 1:58 a.m. Dec. 1 with DUI of alcohol and no valid driver's license at York Street and Industrial Drive.
• Kaelan H. Anderson, 26, of the 300 block of West Hillside Drive, Bensenville, was charged at 3:59 a.m. Dec. 1 with DUI of alcohol, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and speeding at Route 83 and Interstate 290.
• Shante Dansby, 22, of the 900 block of North York Street, Elmhurst, was charged at 1:33 p.m. Dec. 1 with retail theft and violation of bail bond at Kohl's, 303 S. Route 83.