Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Glen Ellyn Police Department. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• Gino J. Martin-Alomri, 25, of the 500 block of Macie Court, Addison, was charged at 10:06 a.m. Oct. 9 with public intoxication in the 600 block of Taft Avenue.
• James G. Porter, 50, of the 700 block of Liberty Drive, Wheaton, was charged at 10:13 p.m. Oct. 10 with public intoxication and consumption of alcohol in a public place in the 500 block of Roosevelt Road.
• Eric J. Johnsen, 50, of the 700 block of West Liberty Drive, Wheaton, was charged at 5:36 p.m. Oct. 11 with public intoxication in the zero to 100 block of Park Boulevard.
Possession of drug equipment
Aaron Bell, 29, of the 1500 block of South Central Park Avenue, Chicago, was charged at 7:40 p.m. Oct. 9 with possession of drug equipment and speeding at Roosevelt Road and Royal Glen Drive.
• A stop sign reportedly was damaged about 1:19 p.m. Oct. 12 at Turner and Glenwood avenues.
• The rear driver’s side window of a car reportedly was damaged between 7 p.m. Oct. 12 and 11 a.m. Oct. 13 in the 300 block of Greenbriar Place.