Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Berwyn Police Department. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
An aggravated vehicular hijacking was reported at 12:03 a.m. Sept. 25 in the 1800 block of South Elmwood Avenue.
• An incident involving harassment was reported at 1:52 a.m. Sept. 25 in the 2100 block of South Gunderson Avenue.
• A telephone threat was reported at 9:58 p.m. Sept. 29 in the 3800 block of South Wisconsin Avenue.
• A theft was reported at 9:52 a.m. Sept. 26 in the 2100 block of South Oak Park Avenue.
• A theft of lost property was reported at 5 p.m. Sept. 27 in the 2800 block of South East Avenue.
• Graffiti was reported at 7:20 a.m. Sept. 25 in the 2800 block of South Harvey Avenue.
• Graffiti was reported at 8:09 a.m. Oct. 1 in the 3000 block of South Wisconsin Avenue.