Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• Three cellphones reportedly were stolen at 4:23 p.m. Sept. 30 at T-Mobile, 66 Ogden Ave., when three men entered the store and ripped the phones from the display mounts.
• Two cars reportedly were broken into between midnight and 7 a.m. Oct. 4 in the parking lot of Holiday Inn Express, 3031 Finley Road.
• Spare tires reportedly were stolen between 8 p.m. Sept. 24 and 4:30 p.m. Sept. 27 from five vans at Little Friends, 2302 Wisconsin Ave.
• A trailer containing $2,800 worth of tools reportedly was stolen between 9 p.m. Sept. 28 and 10:49 p.m. Sept. 29 in the 2000 block of Butterfield Road.
• A wallet reportedly was stolen between 11:30 a.m. and noon Sept. 27 from a customer’s purse at Trader Joe’s, 122 Ogden Ave.
• Wanda Dabrowski, 48, of the 4500 block of Oakwood Street, Downers Grove, was charged at 5:04 p.m. Sept. 30 with retail theft at Goodwill, 110 Ogden Ave.
• Candese N. Lewis, 44, of the 7200 block of Woodward Avenue, Woodridge, was charged at 6:51 p.m. Sept. 22 with retail theft at T.J. Maxx and HomeGoods, 7349 Lemont Road.
Tramaine L. Teague, 29, of the 3500 block of Jackson Street, Bellwood, was charged at 2:23 p.m. Oct. 23 with disorderly conduct at a business in the 2900 block of Finley Road.
Kevin Ball, 37, of the 6500 block of Crescent Court, Oak Lawn, was charged at 7:21 p.m. Sept. 29 with battery and possession of drug paraphernalia in the zero to 100 block of East Ogden Avenue.
• Landscaping equipment reportedly was stolen overnight Sept. 24 from a trailer in the 600 block of Vandustrial Drive.
• Wooden pallets reportedly were stolen overnight Sept. 26 from a business in the zero to 100 block of East Quincy Street.
• Landscaping equipment reportedly was stolen between 3 p.m. Sept. 28 and 8 a.m. Sept. 29 from a shed in the 900 block of Blackhawk Drive.
• Wooden pallets and batteries reportedly were stolen overnight Sept. 29 from a business in the zero to 100 block of East Quincy Street.
Brian Binder, 46, of the 900 block of St. Stephens Green, Oak Brook, was charged at 1:59 a.m. Sept. 28 with driving under the influence of alcohol and speeding in 300 block of West 55th Street.
Noe Padilla, 25, of the 3000 block of West 66th Street, Chicago, was arrested at 2:25 p.m. Sept. 27 on a failure to appear warrant from the DuPage County Sheriff’s Office for a traffic-related offense and charged with driving without a valid license in the 400 block of East Ogden Avenue.
Gustavo Andrade, 35, of the 300 block of Deerfield Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged at 4:21 p.m. Sept. 26 with driving on a suspended license and expired registration in the 200 block of West 63rd Street.