Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
A tan Kate Spade purse reportedly was stolen between 5:30 and 5:50 p.m. Aug. 15 from a car parked at the Glen Ellyn Park District's Spring Avenue Recreation Center, 185 Spring Ave. A window was shattered to gain entry.
Joel P. Dudish-Poulsen, 19, of the 300 block of Spring Avenue, Glen Ellyn, was charged at 2:22 a.m. Aug. 18 with unlawful possession of marijuana, accepting gift of alcohol to a minor and unlawful possession of alcohol by a minor at Budgetel Inn, 675 Roosevelt Road.
Angelique Bednara, 19, of the 6000 block of Lee Avenue, Downers Grove, was charged at 2:22 a.m. Aug. 18 with consumption of alcohol by a person under 21 and unlawful possession of alcohol by a minor at Budgetel Inn, 675 Roosevelt Road.
• Latonya M. Edmonds, 25, of the 900 block of South Lorraine Road, Wheaton, was charged at 12:18 p.m. Sept. 2 with battery, domestic battery and resisting/obstructing a police officer in the 900 block of South Lorraine Road.
• Pi Lat, 36, of the 1100 block of East Roosevelt Road, Wheaton, was charged at 12:01 a.m. Aug. 27 with domestic battery in the 1100 block of East Roosevelt Road.
A motorcycle reportedly was stolen at 4 a.m. Aug. 23 from a garage attached to a house in the 1300 block of South Naperville Road.
• Andrea Lynette Poster, 28, of the 2100 block of Roosevelt Road, Wheaton, was charged at 4:39 p.m. Aug. 30 with retail theft at 401 S. County Farm Road.
• Aidan J. Deleon, 18, of the 500 block of Childs Street, Wheaton, was charged at 10:31 a.m. Aug. 30 with theft at 625 W. Roosevelt Road.
• An unlocked men's Trek mountain bicycle reportedly was stolen between 4 and 6:45 p.m. Aug. 31 from a bike rack outside Target, 601 S. County Farm Road.
• Alyseeah J. Rosario, 18, of the 5200 block of West School Street, Chicago, was charged at 5:09 p.m. Aug. 20 with retail theft at 601 S. County Farm Road.
• Dana J. Sullivan, 22, of the 400 block of West Front Street, Wheaton, was charged at 11:48 p.m. Aug. 24 with aggravated driving under the influence of alcohol and aggravated revoked driver's license at Butterfield Road and Cree Lane.
• Riley W. Petrando, 21, of the 6100 block of Hensley Road in Prospect, Ky., was charged at 12:36 a.m. Aug. 22 with DUI of alcohol, speeding and failure to signal when required at Roosevelt Road and Main Street.
Unlawful discharge of firearm projectiles
Edward T. Marciniak, 31, of the zero to 100 block of Sterling Circle, Wheaton, was charged at 6 p.m. Aug. 20 with unlawful discharge of firearm projectiles at the Wheaton Police Department, 900 W. Liberty Drive.