Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• A purse reportedly was stolen between 3:15 and 6 p.m. Sept. 2 from a car at Whitlock Park, 4000 Fairview Ave.
• A purse reportedly was stolen between 3:15 and 6 p.m. Sept. 2 from a car at Orchard Brook Pool, 1089 35th St.
• A sports bag reportedly was stolen between 7:30 and 8 p.m. Sept. 1 from a car at XSport Fitness, 3200 Finley Road.
• Eight rolls of roofing material reportedly were stolen between Sept. 4 and 8 from a trailer in the 4900 block of Main Street.
• Alma E. Rodriguez, 64, of the 2200 block of Burr Oak Avenue, North Riverside, was charged at 2:18 p.m. Sept. 5 with retail theft at Goodwill, 110 Ogden Ave.
• Sherry A. Williams, 53, of the 17000 block of South Blackfoot Drive, Lockport, was charged at 5:07 p.m. Sept. 9 with retail theft at T.J. Maxx, 7349 Lemont Road.
Two front tires of a car reportedly were punctured between noon Sept. 6 and 7 a.m. Sept. 7 in the 4600 block of Downers Drive.
Several loads of landscaping waste reportedly were dumped between Sept. 2 and 5 in the driveway of a vacant house in the 1100 block of Saylor Street.
Drinking in public
Gregg A. Davis, 51, of the 500 block of Belle Aire Avenue, Bourbonnais, and Dwight D. Matthews, 68, of the 5700 block of Cass Avenue, Westmont, were charged at 8:26 p.m. Sept. 5 with drinking in public in the 1000 block of Burlington Avenue.
• A bottle of prescription medication reportedly was stolen between 9 and 11 p.m. Aug. 26 from the enclosed porch of a house in the 100 block of Naperville Road.
• Cash reportedly was stolen overnight Aug. 26 or 27 from cars in the zero to 100 block of West 56th Place, the 1100 block of Oakley Drive and the 600 block of South Cass Avenue.
• A purse reportedly was stolen between 8 p.m. Aug. 28 and 10:15 a.m. Aug. 29 from a car in the 300 block of North Warwick Avenue.
• Justin Perez, 21, of the zero to 100 block of 73rd Street, Darien, was charged at 3 p.m. Aug. 29 with burglary in the 500 block of Brookfield Drive.
• A utility knife and loose change reportedly were stolen between Aug. 25 and 31 from a car in the zero to 100 block of West 56th Street.
• A wallet containing $100 reportedly was stolen between Aug. 31 and Sept. 1 from a house in the 5800 block of South Cass Avenue.
• Jewelry valued at about $8,600 reportedly was stolen between 1:30 a.m. Aug. 25 and 1:30 a.m. Aug. 26 from a house in the 1100 block of North Oakley Lane.
Tamara Bohringer, 52, of the 500 block of North Cass Avenue, Westmont, was charged at 9:04 p.m. Sept. 1 with driving under the influence of alcohol, no insurance and improper lane use in the 700 block of Pasquinelli Drive.
Gedminas Zakarauskas, 58, of the 1600 block of 71st Street, Darien, was charged at 8:57 p.m. Aug. 29 with driving without a valid license and driving with only one headlight in the 6700 block of Cass Avenue.