Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• Three hundred dollars reportedly was stolen between 11 a.m. and noon Aug. 28 from a wallet left in an unlocked car in the 300 block of Roosevelt Road.
• A bag containing a laptop computer reportedly was stolen from a car parked between 5:45 and 5:55 p.m. Aug. 28 in the 300 block of Geneva Road. The front passenger window of the car was broken to gain entry.
• Women's handbags reportedly were stolen from three vehicles parked between 6 and 7:11 p.m. Sept. 1 at Newton Park, 719 Fairview Ave. An iPhone taken from one of the vehicles was recovered a short time later near Roosevelt Road and Pershing Avenue.
• A purse reportedly was stolen between 6:30 and 7:17 p.m. Sept. 1 from a car parked at the Spring Avenue Recreation Center, 185 Spring Ave. A window was broken to gain entry.
James G. Porter, 50, of the 700 block of West Liberty Drive, Wheaton, was charged at 11:03 p.m. Aug. 28 with criminal trespass to property at Jewel, 599 Roosevelt Road.
• Philip A. Barrigher, 29, of the 200 block of 46th Avenue, Bellwood, was charged at 6:49 a.m. Aug. 29 with unlawful possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at Bryant and Hillside avenues.
• Kenyone M. Pendleton, 21, of the 2100 block of Concord Lane, Addison, was charged at 11:06 a.m. Sept. 1 with unlawful possession of marijuana at Route 53 and Pershing Avenue.
Drug paraphernalia possession
Karon M. Keyes, 20, of the 2100 block of North Rolland Drive, Glendale Heights, was charged at 11:06 a.m. Sept. 1 with unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia and speeding at Route 53 and Pershing Avenue.
Ralph R. Robertson, 53, of the 100 block of West Belden Avenue, Villa Park, was charged at 3:21 am. Aug. 24 with robbery and aggravated battery of a senior citizen at Liberty Drive and West Street.
Alex P. Thomas, 24, of the 100 block of West Pittsburgh Avenue, Milwaukee, Wis., was charged at 12:56 a.m. Aug. 26 with driving under the influence of drugs at Naperville Road and Farnham Lane.
Controlled substance possession
Bryan J. Page, 44, of the 600 block of East Evergreen Street, Wheaton, was charged at 8:09 a.m. Aug. 24 with possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug equipment at the Wheaton Police Department, 900 W. Liberty Drive.
Drug equipment possession
Alexandria T. Jacko, 24, of the 1800 block of Whaler Lane, Hanover Park, was charged at 12:40 a.m. Aug. 25 with possession of drug equipment at Geneva Road and Main Street.