Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
Taurean R. Dixon, 29, of the 4400 block of West Adams Street, Chicago, was charged at 8:24 p.m. Aug. 25 with domestic battery in the 300 block of Duane Street.
• A purse, two sets of car keys and a 2006 Ford Freestyle reportedly were stolen between 11 p.m. Aug. 22 and 4:30 a.m. Aug. 23 from a house in the 100 block of Newton Avenue. Inside the purse were $25 in cash, keys to the house, a driver’s license and five credit cards. Three of the credit cards that were in the purse reportedly were used fraudulently at gas stations. A garage door opener was taken from a second vehicle. The vehicle was located Aug. 24 in Chicago.
• Three rings and a necklace reportedly were stolen between 6 p.m. June 1 and 1 p.m. Aug. 17 from a cabinet in the 500 block of Carlisle Court.
• A set of golf clubs reportedly were stolen between 4 p.m. Aug. 21 and 6:30 p.m. Aug. 22 from a garage in the 600 block of Park Boulevard.
• Michael J. Emma, 30, of the 1800 block of Broadsmore Drive, Algonquin, was charged at 2:50 a.m. Aug. 26 with driving under the influence of alcohol at St. Charles and Swift roads.
• Lindsay Lorraine Schmohe, 34, of the 200 block of Wakefield Lane, Schaumburg, was charged at 1:25 p.m. Aug. 22 with DUI of alcohol in the 400 block of Winchell Way.
Drug paraphernalia possession
Paul K. Deyerler, 22, of the 100 block of South Morgan Avenue, Wheaton, was charged at 9:27 a.m. Aug. 23 with possession of drug paraphernalia and speeding at Geneva Road and Western Avenue.
Violating order of protection
Kevin Handley, 54, of the 500 block of Pershing Avenue, Glen Ellyn, was charged at 11:15 p.m. Aug. 13 with violating an order of protection in the 500 block of Pershing Avenue.
• An unattended cellphone and wallet reportedly were stolen at 6 p.m. Aug. 18 from an employee break room at Pier 1 Imports, 110 Danada Square West.
• A purse reportedly was stolen between 9 a.m. and noon Aug. 13 from a house in the 1700 block of Lakecliffe Drive.
• A bicycle reportedly was stolen between 4:15 and 6 p.m. Aug. 16 from an open garage in the 600 block of Campbell Avenue.
• Randy A. Antes, 32, of the 2600 block of Richmond Drive, Wheaton, was charged at 2:20 a.m. Aug. 18 with DUI of alcohol, speeding and improper lane use at Butterfield and Orchard roads.
• Cullen Reese Michaels, 22, of the zero to 100 block of Neri Drive, Schaumburg, was charged at 4:54 p.m. Aug. 13 with DUI of drugs and alcohol at the Wheaton Police Department, 900 W. Liberty Drive.