Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Elmhurst Police Department. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• A battery reportedly occurred at 11:25 p.m. Sept. 1 at a parking lot in the 900 block of North Virginia Lane.
• A battery reportedly occurred at 8:43 p.m. Sept. 3 at Poplar Avenue and the Illinois Prairie Path.
• Anthony M. Pulido, 38, of the 900 block of South Hillcrest Avenue, Elmhurst, was charged at 3:24 a.m. Sept. 3 with domestic battery and interfering with a 911 call in the 900 block of South Hillcrest Avenue.
An incident involving domestic trouble was reported at 8:28 p.m. Aug. 30 at the Elmhurst Police Department, 125 E. First St.
• Mario Gutierrez, 60, of the 300 block of Miner Street, Bensenville, was charged at 1:21 a.m. Aug. 28 with driving under the influence of alcohol and speeding at North Avenue and York Street.
• Adam M. Clayton, 39, of the 3N200 block of Emroy Avenue, Elmhurst, was charged at 12:48 a.m. Aug. 31 with DUI of alcohol, speeding, failure to signal, failure to yield to an emergency vehicle and operating an uninsured motor vehicle at Diversey Avenue and Virginia Street.
• Aviel Yates, 26, of the 1200 block of South Elmhurst Road, Mount Prospect, was charged at 1:06 a.m. Sept. 3 with DUI of alcohol, improper lane use and illegal transportation of open alcohol at Route 83 and St. Charles Road.
• Diane Hoffman, 47, of the 600 block of West Wrightwood Avenue, Addison, was charged at 11:38 p.m. Sept. 3 with DUI of alcohol in the 500 block of West Comstock Avenue.
• Daniel Griffin, 27, of the 100 block of 68th Street, Darien, was charged at 12:26 a.m. Sept. 4 with DUI of alcohol, improper lane use, driving too fast for conditions and no insurance at Route 83 and Union Pacific Railroad.
Small dollar items reportedly were purchased using counterfeit $100 bills at 8:08 p.m. Sept. 2 at Whole Foods, 215 S. Route 83.
An incident involving fraud was reported at 3:05 p.m. Aug. 28 as having occurred between 8 a.m. Sept. 1, 2017, and Nov. 1, 2017, in the 100 block of Elm Avenue.
• An incident involving an identity theft reportedly occurred between 8 a.m. Aug. 24 and 8 p.m. Aug. 25 in the 100 block of North Walnut Street.
• An incident involving identity theft was reported at 8:14 p.m. Aug. 29 as having occurred at 12:01 a.m. Aug. 15.
• An incident involving identity theft was reported at 6:38 p.m. Aug. 30 as having occurred between 12:01 a.m. and 11:59 p.m. July 28 in the 600 block of West Fay Avenue.
• Kristin Harris, 19, of the 100 block of Armitage Avenue, Elmhurst, was charged at 12:21 a.m. Aug. 28 with unlawful possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and speeding at York Street and North Avenue. Shani Bedolla, 18, of the 300 block of Parkview Drive, Northlake, was charged at the same time and date with unlawful possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at the same location.
• Curtis W. Beers, 35, of the 5300 block of West Waveland Avenue, Chicago, was cited at 12:15 a.m. Aug. 31 with unlawful possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and no seat belt at North and Melrose avenues.
• Jeremy H. Kennebrew, 30, of the 100 block of South Highview Avenue, Addison, was cited at 12:38 a.m. Sept. 1 with unlawful possession of marijuana at Lake and Walnut streets.
• Jesus Ortiz, 18, of the 2300 block of Larch Lane, Hanover Park, was cited at 1:18 a.m. Sept. 1 with unlawful possession of marijuana at Lake and Walnut streets.
• Noel J. Ramos, 35, of the 3900 block of Powell Avenue, Lyons, was cited at 2:04 a.m. Sept. 1 with unlawful possession of marijuana at Lake and Walnut streets.
• A vehicle reportedly was egged between 11:30 p.m. Sept. 1 and 2:15 a.m. Sept. 2 in the 200 block of East North Avenue.
• Graffiti was reported at 8:48 a.m. Sept. 3 as having been marked on a stop sign at Spring Road and Van Buren Street.
Sale of alcohol to minor
Keshon L. Benford, 22, of the 7900 block of Bloom Drive, St. Louis, Mo., was cited at 7:19 p.m. Aug. 28 with sale of alcohol to a minor at Fitz's Spare Keys, 119 N. York St.
Sale of tobacco to minor
Desiree S. De Paz Carlson, 23, of the 300 block of East Fullerton Avenue, Elmhurst, was cited at 6:05 p.m. Aug. 28 with sale of tobacco to a minor at Doti Liquors, 104 E. Fullerton Ave.
• A wallet reportedly was stolen at 10:30 a.m. Aug. 27 at Power Mart, 572 W. Lake St.
• A semi trailer reportedly was stolen between midnight June 1 and midnight Aug. 21 from a storage lot at 889 S. Riverside Drive.
• Margaret M. Moore, 50, of the 1100 block of South 23rd Avenue, Bellwood, was charged at 1:49 p.m. Aug. 28 with retail theft at Jewel-Osco, 153 E. Schiller St.
• Adderall pills reportedly were stolen between 6 and 6:30 p.m. Aug. 26 from a purse at a home in the 700 block of South Hawthorne Avenue.
• A 28-inch, 24-speed blue Raleigh 4.0 Mojave bicycle was reported at 4:30 p.m. Aug. 28 as having been stolen in the 400 block of South Fairview Avenue.
Jose N. Zavala, 19, of the 900 block of Harper Drive, Verona, Wis., was cited at 1:15 a.m. Sept. 2 with possession of alcohol by a minor and speeding at Grand Avenue and Industrial Drive. Yoana Hernandez-Galan, 19, of the 500 block of Marigold Drive, Madison, Wis., was cited at the same time and date with possession of alcohol by a minor at the same location.
A juvenile was cited at 11:03 a.m. Aug. 30 with possession of an alternative nicotine product at York Community High School, 355 W. St. Charles Road.
• Mario Raddi, 66, of the 7200 block of West Fullerton Avenue, Elmwood Park, was found at 12:08 a.m. Aug. 28 to have a warrant out of the Melrose Park Police Department at Jewel-Osco, 153 E. Schiller St. He was released to the custody of the Melrose Park Police Department.
• Jamal J. Jones, 31, of the 1200 block of South Second Avenue, Maywood, was arrested at 1:46 a.m. Aug. 29 on a warrant out of DuPage County and charged with DUI of alcohol, speeding, improper lane use, unlawful possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at North and West avenues.
• AdeliahViramontes, 23, of the 4600 block of Maple Avenue, Brookfield, was arrested at 12:31 p.m. Aug. 30 on a warrant out of DuPage County at the Elmhurst Police Department, 125 E. First St.
• Andrew Leal, 37, of the 200 block of Clinton Drive, Paris, Ky., was arrested at 1:32 a.m. Sept. 2 on a warrant out of Lake County and cited with no seat belt at Lake Street and Grand Avenue.