Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• A gas boom lift reportedly was stolen between July 23 and 31 from a job site in the 700 block of Roosevelt Road.
• A boy's bicycle reportedly was stolen between 3:45 and 4:27 p.m. Aug. 9 from a driveway in the 400 block of Hawthorne Boulevard.
• A women's bicycle reportedly was stolen between July 14 and Aug. 11 from the storage area of a building in the 300 block of Duane Street.
Michael G. Deaton, 22, of the 600 block of Highland Avenue, Glen Ellyn, was charged at 8:37 p.m. Aug. 6 with unlawful possession of marijuana at Hawthorne Boulevard and Ellyn Avenue.
Drug paraphernalia possession
Benjamin J. Gurecki, 49, of the 300 block of North Myrtle Avenue, Elmhurst, was charged at 12:15 a.m. Aug. 7 with possession of drug paraphernalia at Surrey Drive and Londonberry Lane.
• Dawn M. Alexander, 24, of the 500 block of Chicago Avenue, Downers Grove, was charged at 10:30 a.m. Aug. 6 with public intoxication in the 500 block of Roosevelt Road.
• James M. Marshall, 51, of the 700 block of West Liberty Drive, Wheaton, was charged at 1:12 p.m. Aug. 11 with public intoxication at 840 N. Main St.
• Theresa A. Boles, 29, of the 200 block of Woodlet Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged at 6:54 p.m. Aug. 11 with public intoxication, possession of drug paraphernalia and public indecency in the 500 block of Duane Street.
• Quentin T. Harris, 41, of the 1300 block of East Roosevelt Road, Wheaton, was charged at 11:30 p.m. Aug. 16 with domestic battery and assault in the 1300 block of East Roosevelt Road.
• Tony L. Hale, 48, of the 700 block of West Liberty Drive, Wheaton, was charged at 10:52 p.m. Aug. 14 with battery and intoxication on railroad property at 402 W. Front St.
Zeriahn A. Savage, 23, of the 1500 block of Washington Street, Aliquippa, Penn., and Trevon Loveings, 29, of the 400 block of Warrington Street, Pittsburgh, Penn., were charged at noon Aug. 18 with retail theft, resisting/obstructing a police officer and obstructing identification at 132 Danada Square West. Brittany N. Savage, 27, of the 1200 block of Liverpool Street, Pittsburgh, Penn., was charged at the same time and date with retail theft and obstructing identification at the same location.
Leaving the scene of accident
Mang Khan Cin, 44, of the 500 block of Pershing Avenue, Glen Ellyn, was charged at 2:45 p.m. Aug, 16 with aggravated suspended driver's license, leaving the scene of property damage where there was an accident and operating an uninsured motor vehicle at County Farm and Manchester roads.