Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Elmhurst Police Department. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• Christopher J. Dwyer, 31, of the 600 block of West Fay Avenue, Elmhurst, was charged at 5:31 p.m. Aug. 14 with domestic battery, resisting a peace officer, battery and attempt unlawful restraint in the 600 block of West Fay Avenue.
• Stephanie Williams, 46, of the 500 block of Des Plaines Avenue, Forest Park, was charged at 10:32 a.m. Aug. 16 with domestic battery at Lexington Health Care & Rehabilitation Center Elmhurst, 420 W. Butterfield Road.
An attempted burglary of vehicles reportedly occurred between 6:48 and 6:57 p.m. Aug. 13 at L.A. Fitness, 620 N. York St.
• Christopher C. Murphy, 28, of the 100 block of Hale Street, Elmhurst, was cited at 9:47 p.m. Aug. 13 in the 100 block of Hale Street.
• Samuel Pulli, 23, of the zero to 100 block of Lombard Circle, Lombard, was cited at 5:34 p.m. Aug. 16 with disorderly conduct at St. Charles Road and Route 83.
A loud noise complaint was reported at 8:36 p.m. Aug. 16 at Elmhurst Brewing Co., 171 N. Addison Ave.
• James E. Williams, 31, of the 4400 block of West Washington Boulevard, Chicago, was charged at 3:39 a.m. Aug. 15 with aggravated driving under the influence of alcohol, DUI of alcohol, driving while license suspended, improper lane use and failure to wear a seat belt at York and May streets.
• Andrew M. Burmeister, 24, of the 400 block of East Osage Lane, Palatine, was charged at 4:52 a.m. Aug. 14 with DUI of alcohol and operating an uninsured motor vehicle at Route 83 and St. Charles Road.
• Jose E. Lopez-Benitez, 28, of the 400 block of Ardmore Avenue, Villa Park, was charged at 8:21 p.m. Aug. 16 with DUI of alcohol, improper turn and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident at Grand Avenue and Lake Street.
• Kevin Russell, 45, of the 600 block of West Fay Avenue, Elmhurst, was charged at 3:30 a.m. Aug. 18 with DUI of alcohol, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and failure to signal at Third and York streets.
• Tabitha Sorna, 26, of the 10800 block of Martindale Drive, Westchester, was charged at 4:14 a.m. Aug. 18 with DUI of alcohol and improper lane use at Lake Street and Route 83.
• Jose Guerra, 41, of the 400 block of Maple Lane, Hillside, was charged at 11:15 p.m. Aug. 18 with DUI of alcohol, driving without lights when required, no insurance and improper lane use at Marion Street and Poplar Avenue.
• Marco Ortiz-Salazar, 29, of the 1200 block of Marywood Court, Aurora, was charged at 3:10 a.m. Aug. 19 with DUI of alcohol and open alcohol at Butterfield and Roosevelt roads.
• Augusto Meglio, 38, of the zero to 100 block of South Lewis Avenue, Lombard, was charged at 11:34 p.m. Aug. 19 with DUI of alcohol and improper lane use at St. Charles Road and Chandler Avenue.
A black leather wallet reportedly containing a fraudulent South Carolina driver's license and a Tennessee handgun carry permit belonging to another person was turned in at 9 a.m. Aug. 10 at the Elmhurst Police Department, 125 E. First St. The wallet reportedly was found after it was left in a golf cart at a golf course in Bloomingdale.
Unlawful use of a company credit card was reported at 12:13 p.m. Aug. 17 at Sylvia's Amlings Flowerland, 331 N. York St., as having occurred between 6:44 a.m. June. 12 and 8:51 a.m. Aug. 15 at Thornton's, 476 N. York St. Thirteen questionable charges reportedly were found on the credit card.
An incident involving identity theft reportedly occurred at 6:30 a.m. Aug. 16 in the 100 block of South Fairlane Avenue.
• A rear dealer plate on a car reportedly was lost or mislaid between 5 p.m. Aug. 14 and 6:30 a.m. Aug. 16 at Larry Roesch Chrysler, 200 W. Grand Ave.
• An attorney ID card was reported at 9:32 a.m. Aug. 18 in the 300 block of Prospect Avenue as having been lost between 1 a.m. Jan. 1, 2006, and 9:32 a.m. Aug. 18.
• Conrado Pool, 40, of the 2300 block of Artesian Way, Montgomery, was charged at 10:42 a.m. Aug. 13 with unlawful possession of marijuana and speeding at North Avenue and Indiana Street.
• Tamira Bishop, 20, of the 200 block of North Laverne Avenue, Hillside, was cited at 4:53 p.m. Aug. 13 with unlawful possession of marijuana at York Street and Belden Avenue.
• James D. Thurmond, 18, of the 100 block of Surrey Drive, Glen Ellyn, was cited at 1:51 a.m. Aug. 14 with unlawful possession of marijuana at St. Charles Road and Fair Avenue. Laura Y. Ramirez-Avalos, 18, of the 500 block of West Division Street, Villa Park, was cited at the same time and date with possession of drug paraphernalia and speeding at the same location.
• A juvenile was cited at 9:31 p.m. Aug. 14 with unlawful possession of marijuana at 933 Riverside Drive.
• Ethan A. Malone, 18, of the 2500 block of Forest Avenue, North Riverside, was cited at 2:01 a.m. Aug. 15 with unlawful possession of marijuana at St. Charles Road and Route 83.
• Marco L. Mack, 28, of the 4500 block of North Jackson Boulevard, Hillside, was cited at 2:47 a.m. Aug. 15 with unlawful possession of marijuana at Butterfield Road and York Street.
• Quinton Comage, 49, of the 1200 block of Fleetwood Drive, Elgin, was cited at 9:33 p.m. Aug. 18 with unlawful possession of marijuana at Roosevelt and York roads.
Order of protection
A temporary order of protection was served at 11:08 a.m. Aug. 15 in the 400 block of Emery Lane.
• An incident involving suspicious circumstances reportedly occurred between 9:19 and 9:28 a.m. Aug. 13 in the 900 block of South Swain Avenue. The complainant reportedly received a call from a man claiming to be with the Elmhurst Police Department, though when she called the Elmhurst Police Department number, personnel at the front desk advised her no one had called her.
• An incident involving suspicious circumstances reportedly occurred at 10:37 p.m. Aug. 17 in the 600 block of Thomas Street. A man reportedly rang the doorbell of the residence, tried to open the door and then immediately ran from the residence.
• Four truck batteries reportedly were disconnected and stolen between 5 p.m. Aug. 10 and 6:30 a.m. Aug. 13 at Revisions Window and Door, 451 W. Fullerton Ave.
• An F5 fuse reportedly was stolen from a fuse box on a Freightliner box truck between 2 p.m. Aug. 10 and 7:30 a.m. Aug. 13 at 925 N. Oaklawn Ave.
• An Illinois license plate reportedly was stolen between 4:30 p.m. Aug 13 and 8:41 a.m. Aug. 14 at International Body Shop, 652 W. Lake St.
• A juvenile was cited at 8:21 p.m. Aug. 14 with retail theft at Kohl's, 303 S. Route 83.
• A package reportedly was stolen between 12:39 and 2:15 p.m. Aug. 17 in the 200 block of South Rex Boulevard. A second package reportedly was tampered with but left on the door step.
• Jazmine M. Cade, 23, of the 500 block of Bohland Avenue, Bellwood, was charged at 10:09 a.m. Aug. 15 with no valid driver's license, speeding and operating an uninsured motor vehicle at St. Charles Road and Poplar Avenue.
• Michael D. Reed, 29, of the 3700 block of Honey Locust Drive, Naperville, was charged at 8:15 p.m. Aug. 15 with driving while license suspended in the 200 block of Boyd Ave.
• Rene Lopez-Alva, 32, of the 100 block of Gerry Stevens Drive, Bensenville, was charged at 3:35 p.m. Aug. 16 with no valid driver's license at Lake and Church streets.
• Laura Villa-Bahena, 34, of the 5100 block of West Altgeld Street, Chicago, was charged at 6:15 p.m. Aug. 16 with no valid driver's license at North and Elm avenues.
• Deonna Walker, 24, of the 500 block of South Lotus Avenue, Chicago, was charged at 6:04 a.m. Aug. 17 with no valid driver's license and speeding at North and Clinton avenues.
• Javontae Hendricks, 26, of the 1700 block of North Neva Avenue, Chicago, was charged at 2:19 a.m. Aug. 18 with driving while license suspended, speeding and no insurance at Route 83 and St. Charles Road.
• Cindy Garbo, 20, of the 200 block of North Mill Road, Addison, was charged at 10:21 a.m. Aug. 19 with driving while license suspended and no seat belt at Grand Avenue and Industrial Drive.
Contents of a glove compartment and the trunk of an unlocked motor vehicle reportedly were disturbed between 11 p.m. Aug. 16 and 9:30 a.m. Aug. 17 in a parking lot at Elm Creek Apartments and Townhomes, 1 Elm Creek Drive. No items were reported missing.
Sheila Alves, 19, of the 5000 block of West Superior Street, Chicago; Rajae Nelson, 19, of the 4900 block of West Polk Street, Chicago; Ashante Brown, 20, of the 900 block of North Laramie Avenue, Chicago; and Davion Brisco, 18, of the 9000 block of South Carpenter Street, Chicago, were cited at 3:40 a.m. Aug. 19 with consumption of alcohol by minor at York and Third streets. Shatabia Wilborne, 19, of the 1400 block of Circle Avenue, Forest Park, was charged at the same time and date with consumption of alcohol by minor and improper lane use at the same location.