Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
Sabriana L. Young, 23, of the 2900 block of 66th Street, Chicago, was charged at 8:15 a.m. July 31 with battery at Kohl’s, 2900 Finley Road.
• Sunglasses reportedly were stolen between 10 p.m. Aug. 3 and 7 a.m. Aug. 4 from a car in the 700 block of Farley Place.
• About $3,000 worth of construction equipment reportedly was stolen between 4 p.m. Aug. 4 and 7 a.m. Aug 6 from a trailer and four cars parked in the 2800 block of Finley Road.
• Sunglasses reportedly were stolen between 9 p.m. Aug. 3 and 8:40 a.m. Aug. 4 from a car in the 5400 block of Park Avenue.
• Two trailers reportedly were broken into and damaged between 2 p.m. Aug. 4 and 6:30 a.m. Aug. 6 at Delta Sonic, 1415 Ogden Ave.
• Carlos L. Nava, 28, of the zero to 100 block of Briar Street, Downers Grove, was charged at 1:56 p.m. Aug. 3 with retail theft at Fry’s Electronics, 3300 Finley Road.
• An SUV reportedly was stolen between 9:30 p.m. Aug. 3 and 6 a.m. Aug. 4 in the 700 block of Summit Street.
• A bicycle reportedly was stolen between 4:30 and 5:30 p.m. Aug. 5 from a front yard in the 1500 block of Almond Court.
• A package reportedly was stolen between 8 a.m. July 23 and 8 a.m. July 24 from the front of a house in the 4400 block of Downers Drive.
The convertible top of a Chevrolet Corvette Stingray reportedly was cut between 9 p.m. Aug. 2 and 4 p.m. Aug. 3 at Bill Kay Corvettes & Classics, 2100 Ogden Ave.
Michael S. Annunziata, 27, of the 4000 block of North Grant Street, Westmont, was charged at 11:14 p.m. Aug. 9 with unlawful possession of marijuana and speeding in the 3600 block of Highland Avenue.
Sunglasses and electronics reportedly were stolen between 6:15 and 7 p.m. Aug. 8 from a car in the zero to 100 block of South Hudson Street.
Samantha Gil, 21, of the 100 block of North Park Street, Westmont, was charged at 12:28 a.m. Aug. 11 with unlawful possession of marijuana, speeding and driving on an expired driver’s license in the 3500 block of Midwest Drive.
Drug paraphernalia possession
Katrina Solis-Cruz, 18, of the 100 block of South Park Street, Westmont, was charged at 7:57 p.m. Aug. 10 with possession of drug paraphernalia in the 200 block of West Quincy Street.
• Juan Ruiz, 27, of the 100 block of Ardmore Street, Villa Park, was charged at 8:59 p.m. Aug. 9 with driving with a suspended license, using an electronic communication device while driving and no insurance in the 600 block of North Cass Avenue.
• Marlon Godinez, 28, of the 2100 block of South Indiana Avenue, Chicago, was charged at 9:30 p.m. Aug. 10 with driving on a suspended license and speeding in the 800 block of East Ogden Avenue.
• Tynette Lofton, 27, of the 500 block of West Honeysuckle Rose Lane, Willowbrook, was charged at 9:09 p.m. Aug. 11 with driving on a suspended license, obstructed view and failure to secure a child under 8 in a child restraint system in the zero to 100 block of South Cass Avenue.
• Juan Perez, 22, of the 200 block of North Richmond Avenue, Clarendon Hills, was charged at 6:42 a.m. Aug. 11 with driving without a valid license and speeding in the 800 block of East Ogden Avenue.
• Sabino Urquizo, 26, of the 21400 block of Franklin Circle, Plainfield, was charged at 1:14 p.m. Aug. 12 with driving with a suspended license and speeding in the 400 block of South Cass Avenue.