Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Elmhurst Police Department. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• An armed robbery reportedly occurred at 5:36 a.m. Aug. 7 at Burger King, 620 W. North Ave.
• A robbery reportedly occurred at 2:30 a.m. Aug. 6 at Emerald Towers One Condominium, 1200 S. Prospect Ave. A man reportedly struck a woman in the side of her face and caused her to lose consciousness. When she awoke, her purse was missing.
• A battery reportedly occurred at 9:46 a.m. Aug. 7 at National Trench Safety, 249 W. Lake St.
• Keith Bieszczat, 38, of the 500 block of North Willow Road, Elmhurst, was charged at 8:23 p.m. Aug. 8 with battery and aggravated battery in the 500 block of North Willow Road.
• Robert Wartson, 48, of the 100 block of North Garnett Road, Tulsa, Okla., was charged at 5:41 a.m. July 10 with battery at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Elmhurst/Oakbrook Area, 370 N. Route 83.
• Raul Eiseman, 54, of the 400 block of North Emery Lane, Elmhurst, was charged at 8:16 a.m. Aug. 11 with domestic battery in the 400 block of Emery Lane.
• Jewelry and cash reportedly were stolen between 3:15 and 3:30 p.m. from a residence in the 400 block of North West Avenue. The suspects reportedly entered the home to repair the chimney and then left the area with the items.
• A purse reportedly was stolen at 4:32 p.m. Aug. 8 from an unlocked Infinity SUV at Willows of Elmhurst, 255 S. West Ave.
• Cash reportedly was stolen between 9:30 p.m. Aug. 8 and 7:30 a.m. Aug. 9 from an unlocked vehicle parked in a driveway in the 900 block of South Cedar Avenue.
• A locked work van reportedly was entered between 10 p.m. Aug. 8 and 7:30 a.m. Aug. 9 in the 300 block of East Butterfield Road. The standard vehicle key lock on the back of the van reportedly was damaged to gain entry.
• Money reportedly was stolen between 7 p.m. Aug. 11 and 11:30 a.m. Aug. 12 from the concession stand at York Commons, 665 S. York St. Deck chairs and lifeguard stations reportedly were thrown into the pool.
Darrell Lige, 61, of the 800 block of North Leclaire Avenue, Chicago, was cited at 6:01 a.m. Aug. 10 with disorderly conduct – engage in a fight at York Street and Crestview Avenue. Darek Kedra, 49, of the 500 block of Silver Aspen Circle, Crystal Lake, was cited at the same time and date with disorderly conduct – engage in a fight and damage to property at the same location.
• Alexa Honiotes, 27, of the 600 block of Raub Street, Joliet, was charged at 10 p.m. Aug. 9 with driving under the influence of alcohol and improper lane use at North and Melrose avenues.
• Steven Weidacher, 30, of the 400 block of Hickory Street, Lombard, was charged at 1:42 a.m. Aug. 11 with DUI of alcohol, improper lane use and no insurance at Roosevelt Road and Route 83.
• Anastasios Garbis, 49, of the 600 block of Lorraine Avenue, Elmhurst, was charged at 12:53 a.m. Aug. 13 with DUI of alcohol, failure to dim headlights and disobeying a stop sign at York and Van Buren streets.
• A forgery was reported at 1:21 p.m. Aug. 9 as having occurred at 4:48 p.m. July 3 at Elmhurst Currency, 683 W. North Ave.
• Zion Palmer-Scott, 19, of the 1400 block of South St. Louis Avenue, Chicago, was charged at 3:42 p.m. Aug. 11 with felony forgery at Whole Foods, 215 S. Route 83. Palmer-Scott also was charged at 3:53 p.m. Aug. 11 with felony forgery at Shoe Carnival, 195 S. Route 83.
An incident involving fraud reportedly occurred between 5:53 p.m. July 20 and 12:01 a.m. Aug. 6 in the 200 block of Caroline Street. The victim reportedly lost about $200,000 from scam money transfers he made to Thailand after a computer fraud scam.
• An incident involving identity theft was reported at 7:24 p.m. Aug. 9 as having occurred between noon June 3 and noon July 31 at Kohl's, 303 S. Route 83.
• An incident involving identity theft reportedly occurred between 5 a.m. July 18 and 5:36 p.m. Aug. 10 in the 200 block of East Butterfield Road.
• A wallet reportedly was lost between 8 and 8:30 a.m. Aug. 9 at Dunkin' Donuts, 195 E. Butterfield Road.
• A brown bifold wallet was reported lost at 7 a.m. Aug. 10 at Minuteman Convenience Center, 218 E. Butterfield Road.
• Destiny Biggs-Carmody, 31, of the 2500 block of Village Park Drive, Waukegan, was charged at 3:37 a.m. Aug. 12 with unlawful possession of marijuana, driving while license revoked, possession of drug paraphernalia, no front registration plate, tinted windows, illegal transportation of alcohol and operating an uninsured motor vehicle at North Avenue and Interstate 290. Jose Rivera, 38, of the 1100 block of Grand Avenue, Waukegan, was cited at the same time and date with unlawful possession of marijuana at the same location. Gregorio Funes, 29, of the 700 block of Holdridge Avenue, Winthrop Harbor, was cited at the same time and date with possession of open alcohol at the same location. Jesus Garcia, 21, of the 700 block of Douglas Avenue, Waukegan, was charged at the same time and date with possession of a controlled substance, no seat belt and possession of open alcohol at the same location.
• Stephanie Diodonet, 30, of the 1300 block of Rolling Oaks Drive, Carol Stream, was charged at 1:38 a.m. Aug. 13 with unlawful possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, obstructed windshield and driving while license suspended at North Avenue and Indiana Street.
• An incident involving property damage reportedly occurred at 10:35 p.m. Aug. 5 in the 700 block of South Cedar Avenue.
• Zbigniew S. Nykiel, 43, of the 100 block of South Wisconsin Avenue, Villa Park, was cited at 5:56 p.m. Aug. 9 with damage to property at Route 83 and St. Charles Road.
An incident involving suspicious circumstances reportedly occurred at 11:40 a.m. Aug. 11 at Integra Healthcare, 747 Church Road.
• An unlocked light green 24-inch boys' Nishiki Pueblo mountain bicycle reportedly was stolen between noon and 2:30 p.m. Aug. 7 outside Walgreens, 160 N. Robert T. Palmer Drive.
• A wallet and 103 cartons of cigarettes reportedly were stolen between 5:49 and 6:06 p.m. Aug. 7 at Thornton's Gas, 476 N. York St.
• Joseph Pulido, 44, of the 900 block of Hillcrest Avenue, Elmhurst, was charged with felony theft at 9:59 p.m. Aug. 7 at Jewel-Osco, 944 S. York St.
• A unlocked vehicle with a key fob inside reportedly was stolen between 7 p.m. Aug. 7 and 8:23 a.m. Aug. 8 in the 600 block of South York Street. The Maywood Police Department later recovered the vehicle and released it to the victim.
• James Cotton, 65, of the 500 block of Morris Avenue, Bellwood, was charged at 7:54 p.m. Aug. 8 with retail theft at RMarts, 218 E. Butterfield Road.
• An incident of theft by deception reportedly occurred at noon Aug. 8 at Patten Industries, 635 W. Lake St. The complainant reportedly received a phone call from a subject claiming to be with the company's power supplier who told the complainant a payment in Money Pak prepaid cards was needed to maintain its service. The complainant purchased two cards and provided the subject with the card numbers.
• The rear dealer plate of a vehicle reportedly was stolen between 12:01 a.m. and noon Aug. 9 at Elmhurst Place Apartments, 150 E. Schiller St.
• A theft of license plates was reported at 5:27 p.m. Aug. 9 at Honda on Grand, 300 W. Grand Ave.
• An unlocked vehicle with a key fob inside reportedly was stolen at 5:15 a.m. Aug. 10 while it was parked in the 300 block of East May Street. The University of Chicago Police Department reportedly recovered the vehicle Aug. 11.
• Daniela Rodriguez, 26, of the 1500 block of Wesley Avenue, Berwyn, and Melissa Quintero, 24, of the 1200 block of South Wesley Avenue, Berwyn, were charged at 3:49 p.m. Aug. 11 with retail theft at Kohl's, 303 S. Route 83.
• An unlocked black and pink Trek 850 mountain bicycle and an unlocked black Schwinn mountain bicycle reportedly were stolen at 8:50 p.m. Aug. 11 at Ben Allison Park, 444 S. West Ave.
• A refrigerator and stove were reported stolen at 8:12 a.m. Aug. 12 in the 200 block of Highland Avenue.
• Three bottles of perfume reportedly were stolen at 5:08 p.m. Aug. 12 at Kohl's, 303 S. Route 83.
• Breathe Right nasal strips and Nexium reportedly were stolen between 6:50 and 7:06 p.m. Aug. 12 at Walgreens, 160 N. Robert T. Palmer Drive.
• Cordero A. Watkins, 28, of the 3500 block of St. Paul Avenue, Bellwood, was charged at 11:33 p.m. Aug. 6 with driving while license suspended and driving with one headlight at Grand Avenue and Industrial Drive.
• Daniel C. Jallits, 41, of the 700 block of Hawthorne Avenue, Elmhurst, was charged at 1:32 a.m. Aug. 7 with driving while license revoked and expired registration at Madison Street and Fairfield Avenue.
• Sreplova Jarmila, 53, of the 1900 block of Herbert Avenue, Berkeley, was charged at 7:42 a.m. Aug 7 with no valid driver's license and speeding at York and Third streets.
• Jonathan Spears, 45, of the zero to 100 block of North Harvard Avenue, Villa Park, was cited at 9:47 a.m. Aug. 7 with driving while license suspended and operating an uninsured motor vehicle at St. Charles Road and Rex Boulevard.
• Channel Richardson, 27, of the 15100 block of Meadow Lane, Dolton, was charged at 3:09 a.m. Aug. 10 with driving while license suspended and speeding at Roosevelt Road and Euclid Avenue.
• Cornelio Torres, 31, of the 2000 block of North Laramie Avenue, Chicago, was cited at 8:49 a.m. Aug. 11 with no valid driver's license at North and Larch avenues.
• Fernando Delmas, 45, of the 4600 block of North Albany Avenue, Chicago, was charged at 6:46 p.m. Aug. 11 with no valid driver's license at North and Melrose avenues.
• Joseph Shelby, 35, of the 300 block of Bohland Avenue, Bellwood, was charged at 1:12 a.m. Aug. 12 with driving while license suspended and improper lane use at Route 83 and St. Charles Road.
• Jose Zavala-Pizano, 48, of the 4300 block of West Potomac Avenue, Chicago, was charged at 12:08 a.m. Aug. 13 with no valid driver's license and one headlight at North and Emroy avenues.
• Victor Nichols, 29, of the 400 block of South Wisconsin Avenue, Villa Park, was charged at 12:10 a.m. Aug. 13 with aggravated driving while license revoked, one headlight, improper use of registration and no valid registration at North and Elm avenues.
• Bayron Cruz-Garcia, 19, of the 100 block of Bridget Court, Bensenville, was charged at 12:41 a.m. Aug. 13 with no valid driver's license and tinted windows at Grand and Weigel avenues.
Violation of order of protection
A violation of an order of protection was reported at 12:58 a.m. Aug. 7 in the 500 block of West Third Street.
• Austin Michael Lamb, 20, of the 1000 block of Oakhill Street, Seffner, Fla., was arrested at 5:56 p.m. Aug. 9 on a warrant out of Hillsborough County, Fla., and charged with fugitive from justice at Park and Prospect avenues.
• Vincent Yacovella, 55, of the 1300 block of West Cap Circle, Bourbonnais, was arrested at 3:36 p.m. Aug. 10 on a warrant out of Kankakee County at Park and Prospect avenues.