Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• A tractor reportedly was stolen between 1 p.m. July 26 and 4:30 a.m. July 27 from a construction site in the 2200 block of Ogden Avenue.
• Two packages reportedly were stolen between noon and 4 p.m. July 18 from the front porch of a house in the 4800 block of Fairview Avenue.
• A license plate reportedly was stolen between 2 p.m. July 23 and 5 a.m. July 24 from a car in the 5700 block of Walnut Avenue.
• A cellphone reportedly was stolen between 9 and 9:30 p.m July 24 from the basketball court at XSport Fitness, 3200 Finley Road.
A purse reportedly was stolen between 8:30 p.m. July 27 and 7 a.m. July 28 from a car in the 1000 block of 35th Street.
• A tube of prescription cream reportedly was removed between noon July 21 and 10:25 a.m. July 23 from a package in front of a house and smeared on the siding of the house in the 1800 block of Whidden Avenue.
• Wires reportedly were cut from a motorcycle between 6:13 a.m and 6:13 p.m. July 24 in the Downers Grove parking garage, 945 Curtiss St.
Gary J. Puhr, 48, of the 7600 block of Scarlett Oak Drive, Plainfield, was charged at 4:39 p.m. July 23 with disorderly conduct in the 6700 block of Main Street.
Drinking in public
Jade J. Swanson, 41, of the 5100 block of Main Street, Downers Grove, was charged at 5:30 p.m. June 22 with drinking in public at Warren Avenue and Main Street.
• Brenda Ayala, 25, of the 6700 block of Vail Drive, Westmont, was charged at 3:32 p.m. July 23 with battery in the 6700 block of Vail Drive.
• Kevin Walsh, 29, of the 1000 block of South Williams Street, Westmont, was charged at 12:14 p.m. July 29 with battery in the 1000 block of South Williams Street.
• Jewel Turner, 59, of the 200 block of North Parkside Avenue, Chicago, was charged at 11:19 a.m. July 23 with driving on a suspended license and driving with an obstructed windshield in the 300 block of West Ogden Avenue.
• Jenna Jewell, 30, of the 7900 block of South 82nd Avenue, Justice, was charged at 4:17 p.m. July 23 with driving on a suspended license, improper display of license plates, improper use of registration and no insurance in the 300 block of North Cass Avenue.
• Rashaad Campbell, 30, of the 700 block of North First Avenue, Maywood, was charged at 1:15 a.m. July 25 with driving on a suspended license, speeding and no insurance in the 400 block of West 63rd Street.
• John Etherton, 39, of the 6700 block of Lakeshore Drive, Westmont, was charged at 4:27 p.m. July 25 with driving on a suspended license and no front license plate in the 100 block of South Cass Avenue.
• Juan Hernandez, 24, of the 5100 block of South Kildare Avenue, Chicago, was charged at 8 a.m. July 26 with driving without a valid license and disobeying a traffic control device in the zero to 100 block of East 56th Street.