Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• Luis Diaz, 60, of the 200 block of Division Street, Villa Park, was charged at 2:52 p.m. June 28 with theft at Prairie Path Park, 565 S. Stewart Ave.
• Kiran Ale, 18, of the 1100 block of East Roosevelt Road, Wheaton, was charged at 1:57 p.m. July 1 with retail theft at Ace Hardware, 485 Roosevelt Road.
• An animal trap reportedly was stolen between noon May 31 and noon June 10 from the backyard of a house in the 700 block of Park Boulevard.
• A rear license plate reportedly was stolen between 3:30 and 4 p.m. June 29 from a car parked in the zero to 100 block of Briar Street.
• Patrick K. Ward, 24, of the 22W000 block of Irving Park Road near Medinah, was charged at 12:24 a.m. June 28 with driving under the influence of alcohol at Route 53 and Marston Avenue.
• Gregory Zamis, 48, of the 900 block of North Washington Street, Wheaton, was charged at 12:30 a.m. June 26 with DUI of alcohol at President Street and Geneva Road.
Elijah R. Nutall, 21, of the 700 block of West Liberty Drive, Wheaton, and Samantha M. Keith, 27, of the 1400 block of Galena Boulevard, Aurora, were charged at 7:46 p.m. June 28 with unlawful possession of marijuana at Budgetel Inn, 675 Roosevelt Road.
• Alexander J. Nesteruk, 28, of the 600 block of Roosevelt Road, Glen Ellyn, was charged at 10:14 a.m. June 28 with criminal trespass and pedestrian in roadway at Park Boulevard and Roosevelt Road.
• Andrew D. Jones, 53, of the 700 block of West Liberty Drive, Wheaton, was charged at 6:44 p.m. June 24 with criminal trespass and resisting a police officer at Citibank, 444 Main St.
Shauntay M. Tinsley, 40, of the 1400 block of East Harwarden Street, Wheaton, was charged at 3:31 p.m. July 1 with domestic battery in the 1400 block of East Harwarden Street.
Purna Bahadur Magar, 23, of the 1100 block of East Roosevelt Road, Wheaton, was charged at 11:54 p.m. June 30 with DUI of alcohol, possession of a controlled substance, speeding and improper lane use at Harrison and President streets.
Eddie A. Jackson, 36, of the 1100 block of South Lafin Street, Chicago, was charged at 1:37 p.m. June 29 with identity theft, forgery and unlawful acquisition of a controlled substance at the DuPage County Sheriff's Office, 501 N. County Farm Road.
Alfredo Romero, 18, of the 1400 block of Wayne Avenue, Glendale Heights, and Lino L. Wilson, 19, of the 100 block of Woodlawn Street, Wheaton, were charged at 10:30 p.m. June 29 with unlawful possession of marijuana at Wheaton and Jefferson avenues.