Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• Forty-one bottles of fragrances valued at $2,829 reportedly were stolen at about 2:20 p.m. June 8 at Walgreens, 6240 Belmont Ave.
• About 50 poppy bulbs reportedly were stolen between midnight June 10 and 8:40 p.m. June 13 from the front lawn of a house in the 4100 block of Sterling Avenue. This reportedly is the second consecutive year the bulbs have been stolen.
• A black liquid substance reportedly was used between 6 p.m. June 7 and 7 a.m. June 8 to deface two exterior doors at Belle Aire School, 3935 Belle Aire Road.
• Three fire extinguisher cases reportedly were damaged between 8 p.m. June 13 and 8 p.m. June 14 on the top level of the Downers Grove parking garage, 801 Burlington Ave.
Kimberly Godeken, 34, of the 5400 block of Park Avenue, Downers Grove, was charged at 7:29 p.m. June 7 with driving under the influence of alcohol, endangering the life of a child and speeding in the 4100 block of Cass Avenue.
Violating order of protection
Timothy Morano, 37, of the 300 block of South Hudson Street, Westmont, was charged at 7:34 a.m. June 9 for violating an order of protection in the 300 block of South Hudson Street.
Someone attempted to enter a garage June 4 in the zero to 100 block of North Roslyn Road.
• Krysten Spiewak, 29, of the 25000 block of Round Barn Road, Plainfield, was charged at 9:13 p.m. June 5 with driving on a suspended license and expired registration in the 200 block of West 55th Street.
• Julian Rodriguez, 22, of the 8800 block of South Harlem Avenue, Bridgeview, was charged at 8 a.m. June 6 with driving with a suspended license in the 200 block of West Ogden Avenue.
• James McClendon, 44, of the 9500 block of South Union Avenue, Chicago, was charged at 12:20 p.m. June 6 with driving with a suspended license and possession of drug equipment in the 500 block of East Ogden Avenue.
• Eric Jackson, 25, of the 1000 block of Heritage Hill Drive, Naperville, was charged at 11:58 a.m. June 9 with driving on a suspended license, no insurance and improper lane use in the 200 block of West Ogden Avenue.