Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
Controlled substance possession
Rachael Lynn Cornwell, 28, of the 600 block of Center Street, Dixon, was charged at 1:11 p.m. June 1 with possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia at 65 S. Park Blvd.
• Kyra N. Deschepper, 24, of the 200 block of East Commercial Street, Toulon, was charged at 2:26 p.m. May 31 with domestic battery at Adventist GlenOaks Hospital, 701 Winthrop Ave., Glendale Heights.
• Angela G. Roe, 22, of the 2100 block of North Summit Street, Wheaton, was charged at 9:21 a.m. May 28 with domestic battery in the zero to 100 block of South Park Boulevard.
Deontae L. Johnson, 22, of the 1200 block of Golf Lane, Wheaton, was charged at 6:31 a.m. May 27 with robbery and arrested on an in-state warrant in the 1200 block of Golf Lane.
Dil M. Magar, 41, of the 400 block of North President Street, Wheaton, was charged at 10:30 a.m. May 25 with domestic battery at the DuPage County Sheriff's Office, 501 N. County Farm Road.
Michael E. Donaldson, 55, of the 1400 block of Falson Court, Wheaton, was charged at 1:20 p.m. May 24 with theft of motor vehicle parts or accessories, possession of stolen property, possession of a controlled substance, operating an uninsured motor vehicle, driving without a license and driving with stolen license plates at Farnham Lane and Castlewood Drive.
Michael E. Licko, 47, of the 1200 block of Evergreen Drive, Carol Stream, was charged at 9:35 p.m. May 21 with battery and harassment by telephone at the Wheaton Police Department, 900 W. Liberty Drive.
• The windshields of two vehicles reportedly were broken at 12:01 a.m. May 27 while they were parked on the street in the 1600 block of South Lorraine Road.
• A newly planted tree reportedly was cut down between 9:30 a.m. and noon May 27 in a front lawn in the 1700 block of Maple Lane.
• A catalytic converter reportedly was stolen from a vehicle between May 1 and 20 while it was parked at Carlton Avenue and Liberty Drive.
• A man at 2:17 p.m. May 23 reportedly took several over-the-counter pharmaceutical products and left the store without paying at CVS, 1400 E. Roosevelt Road.
• Someone reportedly made several unauthorized purchases at 4 p.m. May 26 on the victim's Macy's credit card in the 500 block of Westwood Drive.
• Someone reportedly purchased a vehicle in Los Angeles at 9:59 a.m. May 24 using the victim's personal information in the 100 block of North Cross Street.