Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• A necklace and two bracelets reportedly were stolen between 12:01 a.m. Feb. 9 and 3 p.m. May 5 from a jewelry box in the bedroom of a house in the 400 block of Country Club Lane.
• Two diamond rings reportedly were stolen between 7 a.m. April 23 and 7 a.m. April 24 from the top of a nightstand in a residence in the zero to 100 block of Grove Avenue.
• Courtney J. Brown, 33, of the 1000 block of East Roosevelt Road, Wheaton, was charged at 8:47 p.m. May 9 with retail theft at 581 Roosevelt Road.
• James H. Malles, 61, of the 1N100 block of Papworth Street near Carol Stream, was charged at 10:49 p.m. May 10 with driving under the influence of alcohol at Roosevelt Road and Interstate 355.
• Angel L. Flores, 50, of the 500 block of Crescent Boulevard, Glen Ellyn, was charged at 7:54 p.m. May 10 with DUI of drugs, driving without a license or permit, and improper lane use at Pennsylvania and Forest avenues.
• Melinda Dellasega Steed, 40, of the 100 block of East Road, Glen Ellyn, was charged at 9:52 p.m. May 7 with DUI of alcohol on Cranston Court.
Jawon M. Terrell, 20, and Damond C. Terrell, 18, both of the 4000 block of West 19th Street, Chicago, were charged at 4:55 p.m. May 7 with unlawful solicitation in the 200 block of Crest Road.
• Kevin S. Shrimsher, 28, of the zero to 100 block of Maple Ridge Lane, Yorkville, was charged at 12:37 p.m. May 10 with unlawful possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at Marston Avenue and Lambert Road.
• Jakita J. Steele, 27, of the 100 block of Marshall Avenue, Bellwood, was charged at 6:55 a.m. May 12 with unlawful possession of marijuana at Roosevelt Road and Lloyd Avenue.
• Stavroyla Bazigos, 26, of the 600 block of Wilson Avenue, Glen Ellyn, was charged at 7:11 p.m. April 30 with unlawful possession of marijuana at South Park Boulevard and Wilson Avenue.
Alfred G. Gray, 61, of the 900 block of College Avenue, Wheaton, was charged at 3:34 p.m. May 11 with public intoxication at Park Boulevard and Hill Avenue.
Drug paraphernalia possession
Darioun C. Smith, 21, of the 1000 block of Second Avenue, Maywood, was charged at 2:38 a.m. May 9 with possession of drug paraphernalia at Roosevelt Road and Baker Hill Drive.
Elysa E. Moore, 43, of the 500 block of Pershing Road, Glen Ellyn, was charged at 9:48 a.m. May 1 with retail theft at 2020 S. Naperville Road.
Angelo D. Bunkley, 18, of the 700 block of West Liberty Drive, Wheaton, was charged at 6:50 p.m. April 30 with fighting in public at 130 N. West St.