Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Berwyn Police Department. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
A telephone threat was reported at 11:13 a.m. Feb. 20 in the 3200 block of South Oak Park Avenue.
A residential burglary was reported at 5:56 p.m. March 1 in the 2400 block of South Oak Park Avenue.
• A theft of labor or services was reported at 11:42 p.m. Feb. 20 in the 2100 block of South Wesley Avenue.
• A retail theft was reported at 6:58 p.m. Feb. 21 in the 7100 block of West Cermak Road.
• A theft was reported at 7:45 a.m. Feb. 22 in the 3100 block of South Harlem Avenue.
• Graffiti was reported at 1 p.m. Feb. 22 in the 3500 block of South Cuyler Avenue.
• An incident of property damage was reported at 5:16 p.m. Feb. 22 in the 6900 block of West 31st Street.
• An incident of property damage was reported at 7:19 p.m. Feb. 25 in the 3500 block of South Clarence Avenue.
• Multiple incidents of property damage were reported between 11:39 p.m. March 1 and 1:05 a.m. March 2 in the 6800 and 6900 blocks of West Cermak Road.