Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• A bottle of alcohol reportedly was stolen between 6:45 and 7:15 p.m. Feb. 24 at Binny’s Beverage Depot, 2020 Butterfield Road.
• A customer’s cellphone reportedly was stolen between 9 and 9:49 a.m. Feb. 27 from the checkout area at T.J. Maxx & HomeGoods, 7349 Lemont Road.
• A car reportedly was stolen at about 5 p.m. Feb. 26 in the 900 block of Warren Avenue.
Rashad M. Jones, 26, of the 2100 block of 21st Street, Broadview, was charged at 8 p.m. Feb. 26 with forgery and possession of fraudulent identification at Fry’s Electronics, 3300 Finley Road.
A gun reportedly was discharged at about 10:30 a.m. Feb. 24 during a fight in the 1100 block of South Florence Avenue. No one was injured, and the offender fled the scene. Police are investigating the incident.
Gabriel Torrens, 23, of the 900 block of Williamsburg Street, Westmont, was charged at 3 a.m. Feb. 25 with battery in the 900 block of Williamsburg Street.
• A car reportedly was stolen between Jan. 10 and 12 at a business in the 200 block of East Ogden Avenue.
• Undergarments reportedly were stolen between Jan. 2 and 9 at a house in the 500 block of North Cass Avenue.
• Packages reportedly were stolen Feb. 15 or 16 from the front of a house in the 6700 block of Vail Drive.
• Sandra Hudson, 62, of the zero to 100 block of West Burlington Avenue, Westmont, was charged at 9:50 a.m. Feb. 20 with retail theft at a business in the 200 block of North Cass Avenue.
Cheyenne Dent, 26, of the 3200 block of West Fulton Boulevard, Chicago, was arrested at 9:07 a.m. Feb. 25 on a failure to appear warrant out of DuPage County for criminal damage to property and charged with driving on a suspended driver’s license, obstructing identification and speeding in the 400 block of South Cass Avenue.
• Lashawn Harris, 44, of the 600 block of North Wolf Road, Hillside, was charged at 8:24 p.m. Feb. 22 with driving on a suspended driver’s license, driving with only one headlight and no insurance in the 6300 block of South Cass Avenue.
• Ali Arslan, 43, of the 21900 block of Lincoln Highway, Lynwood, was charged at 12:40 p.m. Feb. 23 with driving on a suspended license in the 4100 block of Cass Avenue.