Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
A package containing two pairs of shoes reportedly was stolen between 5:30 and 9:30 p.m. Feb. 17 from the front of a house in the zero to 100 block of Tower Court.
A fraudulent $100 bill reportedly was used to pay a tab at about 7:45 p.m. Feb 16 at Nossa Brazillian, 1430 Butterfield Road.
• Tommy Walter, 35, of the 700 block of North Christiana Avenue, Chicago, was charged at 6:17 a.m. Feb. 17 with battery and criminal damage to property in the 1100 block of South Williams Street.
• An individual reportedly was battered at 6:50 p.m. Feb. 12 by an unknown offender in the 1400 block of Willow Lane.
• A computer and cash reportedly were stolen between midnight and 7 a.m. Feb. 11 from a car in the 100 block of North Park Street.
• A package reportedly was stolen between 2 and 7 p.m. Feb. 13 from the front of a house in the 200 block of Heath Place.
• Sunglasses and electronic devices reportedly were stolen between 9:30 p.m. Feb. 14 and 8 a.m. Feb. 15 from cars parked in a garage in the zero to 100 block of South Hudson Street.
• Jewelry valued at $9,500 reportedly was stolen between 10:30 a.m. and 1:10 p.m. Jan. 30 from a car in the 600 block of North Cass Avenue.
Selling alcohol to minor
• Radmila Stojanova, 31, of the zero to 100 block of North Tower Road, Oak Brook, was charged at 6:12 p.m. Feb. 13 with selling alcohol to a minor in the 3500 block of Midwest Road.
• Teresa Juerke, 40, of the 8100 block of Route 53, Woodridge, was charged at 7:03 p.m. Feb. 13 with selling alcohol to a minor in the 100 block of West 63rd Street.
• Emily Brunner, 25, of the 2400 block of Oneida Lane, Naperville, was charged at 7:33 p.m. Feb. 13 with selling alcohol to a minor in the 300 block of East Ogden Avenue.
• Gregory Angreas, 53, of the 900 block of North Main Street, Naperville, was charged at 8:18 p.m. Feb. 13 with selling alcohol to a minor in the zero to 100 block of West Ogden Avenue.
• Jose Gomez, 33, of the 5300 block of South Justine Street, Chicago, was charged at 6:27 p.m. Feb. 12 with driving on a suspended license, suspended registration and no insurance in the 100 block of East Ogden Avenue.
• Walter Pascaul Lopez, 29, of the 10300 block of McNerney Drive, Franklin Park, was charged at 8:32 p.m. Feb. 16 with driving on a suspended license and speeding in the 300 block of East 55th Street.
• Kyle Davis, 28, of the 1600 block of Mannheim Road, Westchester, was charged at 11:59 a.m. Feb. 14 with driving on a suspended driver’s license, making an improper turn at an intersection and no insurance in the 300 block of South Cass Avenue. He also was arrested on a failure to appear warrant out of DuPage County for allegedly driving on a suspended driver’s license.