Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
John F. McAndrews, 31, of the 400 block of West Front Street, Wheaton, was charged at 7:36 a.m. Feb. 11 with retail theft at 675 Roosevelt Road.
• Dana J. Sullivan, 21, of the zero to 100 block of Woodview Drive, Glen Ellyn, was charged at 11 p.m. Feb. 8 with aggravated driving under the influence of alcohol, driving without a license, resisting a police officer, driving on a suspended/revoked license and failing to reduce speed at Roosevelt and Finley roads.
• Stephanie J. Kleczewski, 37, of the 1400 block of Exeter Lane, South Elgin, was charged at 10:51 p.m. Feb. 8 with DUI of alcohol at Main Street and Hawthorne Boulevard.
• Richard D. Frazier, 77, of the 1600 block of Darwin Court, Wheaton, was charged at 7:20 p.m. Feb. 5 with DUI of alcohol at 65 S. Park Blvd.
A rear driver side tire reportedly was slashed on a car between 9:30 p.m. Feb. 3 and 9 a.m. Feb. 4 while it was parked in the 200 block of Forest Avenue.
A purse reportedly was stolen from an apartment at 2:42 a.m. Feb. 8 in the 1000 block of South Lorraine Road. Several items reportedly were stolen from the victim's vehicle as well.
• Bobby Frank Brookins, 17, of the 1400 block of North Mason Avenue, Chicago, was charged at 2:30 p.m. Feb. 5 with retail theft at 72 Sterling Circle.
• Aura Villa, 65, of the 5400 bock of Arlington Drive, Hanover Park, was charged at 1:51 p.m. Feb. 5 with retail theft at 401 S. County Farm Road.
• A catalytic converter reportedly was cut off a vehicle between 9 p.m. Feb. 5 and 8 a.m. Feb. 6 in a driveway in the 1500 block of Johnstown Court.