Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• A cellphone reportedly was stolen between 4 and 5:40 p.m. Feb. 4 from a locked locker at XSport Fitness, 3200 Finley Road.
• A wallet reportedly was removed between 2:30 and 6 p.m. Feb. 3 from a backpack placed in a locker at XSport Fitness, 3200 Finley Road.
• A wallet reportedly was stolen between 3:30 and 5:45 p.m. Feb. 3 from a locked locker at XSport Fitness, 3200 Finley Road. A debit card in the wallet subsequently was used to make about $2,100 in purchases.
• A garden hose mounted to the side of a house reportedly was used between 7 a.m. and 7:15 p.m. to completely flood the basement of the house in the 5200 block of Carpenter Street.
• The screen door of a house reportedly was damaged between 7:50 a.m. and 4:15 p.m. Feb. 5 in the 4400 block of Stanley Road.
• A light tower reportedly was damaged between Feb. 3 and 6 in the 1200 block of Warren Avenue.
A 10- to 15-foot snow and ice sculpture that “mimicked the male sex organ" was constructed Feb. 14 in front of a house in the 4800 block of Saratoga Avenue. A motorist reported the sculpture to police at about 4 p.m. The sculpture was later destroyed.
An employee reportedly was threatened by a guest at 2:20 p.m. Feb. 7 at XSport Fitness, 3200 Finley Road, after he refused her admittance to the gym when she would not sign in.
About $107 reportedly was stolen overnight Feb. 11 from a car parked in a garage in the 100 block of North Washington Street.
Emannuel Rooks, 37, of the 700 block of Adams Court, Bolingbrook, was charged at 10:29 p.m. Feb. 5 with driving under the influence of alcohol, unlawful possession of marijuana, driving on a suspended license and no insurance in the zero to 100 block of North Cass Avenue.
• Vincent McGee, 53, of the 1500 block of Evergreen Avenue, Des Moines, Iowa, was charged at 1:07 a.m. Feb. 5 with driving on a revoked driver’s license, improper lane use, improper lighting and no insurance in the 300 block of South Cass Avenue.
• Martin Ramos-Estrada, 42, of the 4200 block of Forest Avenue, Downers Grove, was charged at 8:27 p.m. Feb. 7 with driving without a valid driver’s license, disobeying a traffic control device and no insurance in the 400 block of North Cass Avenue.
• Mario Quintanilla, 55, of the 6700 block of Alpine Lane, Westmont, was charged at 4:25 p.m. Feb. 10 with driving without a valid license, failure to yield turning left and unlawful use of an electronic communication device in the zero to 100 block of East Ogden Avenue.