Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Elmhurst Police Department. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
Richard A. Lawless, 49, of the zero to 100 block of West Michael Lane, Addison, was charged at 6:30 p.m. Feb. 15 with battery at Extended Stay America, 550 W. Grand Ave.
Controlled substance possession
Damian Wysocki, 44, of the 900 block of 71st Street, Darien, was charged at 8:31 p.m. Feb. 16 with possession of controlled substance, possession of hypodermic syringes and possession of drug paraphernalia at Shell, 654 W. North Ave.
• Natalie Dunlap, 26, of the 200 block of North Dearborn Street, Chicago, was charged at 12:36 a.m. Feb. 12 with disorderly conduct – public intoxication at Pints, 112 S. York St.
• Stever Kott, 62, of the 700 block of Zurich Road, Joliet, was charged at 3:50 p.m. Feb. 12 with disorderly conduct at McDonald's, 195 E. Butterfield Road.
• Stever Kott, 62, of the 700 block of Zurich Road, Joliet, was charged at 3:31 p.m. Feb. 13 with disorderly conduct – open alcohol in public and was served a no trespass order at Sydney Nail Spa, 211 E. Butterfield Road.
• Stever Kott, 62, of the 700 block of Zurich Road, Joliet, was charged at 9:40 a.m. Feb. 14 with disorderly conduct – public intoxication at Dunkin' Donuts, 195 E. Butterfield Road.
• Robert Waters, 37, of the 200 block of Station Drive, Wood Dale, was charged at 1:16 a.m. Feb. 17 with public intoxication in the 600 block of West North Avenue.
• Jason Goluszka, 25, of the 500 block of Babcock Avenue, Elmhurst, was charged at 10:48 a.m. Feb. 15 with domestic battery in the 500 block of Babcock Avenue.
• Andrew G. Speropulos, 26, of the 8000 block of Barrymore Drive, Darien, was charged at 1:40 a.m. Feb. 16 with aggravated domestic battery, robbery, theft, domestic battery and unlawful restraint in the zero to 100 block of Atrium Way.
• Nikole E. Pugh, 34, of the 200 block of Zuelke Drive, Bellwood, was charged at 1:38 p.m. Feb. 16 with domestic battery in the 700 block of North Walnut Street.
Drug paraphernalia possession
Michael A. Carreno, 34, of the 200 block of North Oaklawn Avenue, Elmhurst, was cited at 10:06 p.m. Feb. 14 with possession of drug paraphernalia, illegal transportation of open alcohol, no seatbelt and obstructed driver's view at York Street and Butterfield Road.
Geoffrey A. Hunt, 41, of the 2700 block of Ravinia Lane, Woodridge, was charged at 6:20 p.m. Feb. 14 with driving under the influence of alcohol, following too closely, improper lane use and failure to signal when required at Route 83 and St. Charles Road.
Incidents of embezzlement reportedly occurred between Oct. 1, 2016, and Feb. 12, 2018, at Jar Laboratories, 371 N. Oaklawn Ave.
A forged check was reported at 2:55 p.m. Feb. 14 at Check Express, 683 W. North Ave.
• An incident involving credit card fraud was reported at 1:09 p.m. Feb. 15 in the 200 block of Winthrop Avenue.
• An incident involving fraud and forgery was reported at 9:53 a.m. Feb. 16 at Oak Brook Mechanic, 961 S. Route 83.
• An incident involving identity theft reportedly occurred at noon Feb. 6 in the 400 block of South Holly Avenue.
• An incident involving identity theft reportedly occurred at 10:22 a.m. Feb. 9 in the 300 block of Ridgeland Avenue. The victim reportedly received a voicemail from Apple telling her she needed to call the company back or she would be locked out of her iCloud account. She called the number back and spoke with a man who reportedly told her she had a virus on her computer and he needed her bank account information to re-enter the information, which she supplied. She then received a call from her bank relating someone attempted to withdraw money from her account. The account was flagged and closed.
• An incident involving identity theft was reported at 11:13 a.m. Feb. 16 as having occurred between 1 a.m. Feb. 2 and 12:30 p.m. Feb. 16 in the 100 block of South Arlington Avenue.
• Clayton T. Smith, 20, of the 600 block of North Dunton Avenue, Arlington Heights; Keaton A. Frens, 20, of the 700 block of Winged Elm, Elgin; Frederick R. Nosal, 20, of the 600 block of East Belmont Avenue, Addison; and Drew S. Garland, 20, of the 1100 block of Country Oak Drive, Ottawa, were charged at 4:29 p.m. Feb. 13 with unlawful possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at Elm Park and Grace avenues.
• Jasir Tamim Nayati, 29, of the 900 block of North York Street, Elmhurst, and John H. Dansby, 19, of the 900 block of North York Street, Elmhurst, were cited at 3:47 p.m. Feb. 14 with unlawful possession of marijuana in the 1000 block of North York Street.
• Sean M. Rooney, 20, of the 2400 block of Whispering Trail, Plainfield, was cited at 3:10 p.m. Feb. 15 with unlawful possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at Elmhurst College, 190 S. Prospect Ave.
• Fred G. Wilson, 32, of the 4800 block of West Butterfield Road, Hillside, was cited at 8:35 p.m. Feb. 16 with unlawful possession of marijuana at Sal's Beverage World, 695 W. St. Charles Road.
• Eric C. Wallace, 22, of the 1000 block of East Lowden Avenue, Wheaton, and Mark S. Shapiro, 23, of the 21W100 block of Canary Road, Lombard, were charged at 9:09 p.m. Feb. 16 with unlawful possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at St. Charles Road and Oakland Grove Avenue.
Open alcohol in a motor vehicle
Ricardo V. Cruz, 25, of the 1600 block of South 51st Court, Cicero, was cited at 3:22 a.m. Feb. 15 with open alcohol in a motor vehicle at Thornton's, 476 N. York St.
• Letters reportedly were spray painted on the side of a truck between 7 p.m. Feb. 6 and 7 a.m. Feb. 7 at Skyline Distributors, 511 W. Wrightwood Ave.
• A window reportedly was broken between 3:20 p.m. Feb. 12 and 7:42 a.m. Feb. 13 on the northwest side of the Elmhurst Park District's The Hub building at Berens Park, 493 N. Oaklawn Ave.
• A company credit card was reported at 2:30 p.m. Feb. 12 as having been used to make unauthorized personal purchases between noon Dec. 29, 2017, and noon Dec. 30, 2017, at Pharmacy Alternatives, 501 W. Lake St., Unit 105E.
• Xavier T. Strong, 21, of the 1200 block of South Komensky Avenue, Chicago, and Sharn Green, 28, of the 3400 block of West Douglas Avenue, Chicago, were charged at 5:30 p.m. Feb. 12 with retail theft at T-Mobile, 361 S. Route 83. Anthony M. Mitchell, 28, of the 4200 block of West 21st Street, Chicago, was charged at the same time and date with driving while license suspended, expired registration and illegal transportation of alcohol at the same location.
• An iPhone reportedly was stolen between 3:30 and 4 p.m. Feb. 13 at Mariano's, 678 N. York St.
• An Illinois iPass was reported at 1:46 p.m. Feb. 15 as having been stolen or misplaced between June 26, 2015, and Feb. 14, 2018, in the 600 block of Sunrise Road.
• A transaction reportedly resulted in the theft of $20 at 10:49 p.m. Feb. 12 at Wendy's, 956 N. York St.
• A leased trailer reportedly was not returned at 12:26 p.m. Feb. 14 at Spectrum Express, 188 Industrial Drive, Suite 131.
• Latisah Perkins-Morris, 30, of the 3600 block of Monroe Street, Bellwood, was cited at 4:36 p.m. Feb. 10 with driving while license suspended, no rear bumper and operating an uninsured motor vehicle at York and Lake streets.
• Isabel Gomez, 38, of the 100 block of South York Street, Elmhurst, was charged at 5:31 a.m. Feb. 12 with driving while license suspended, disobeying a stop sign and speeding at York and Madison streets.
• Sandeep K. Atwal, 28, of the 15100 block of South Spencer Avenue, Berkeley, was charged at 10:36 a.m. Feb. 12 with failing to give information after hitting an unattended vehicle at the Elmhurst Police Department, 125 S. Prospect Ave.
• Helen M. Todd, 91, of the 400 block of North Emery Lane, Elmhurst, was cited at 1:15 p.m. Feb. 14 with failure to give information to owner after striking an unattended motor vehicle at the Elmhurst Police Department, 125 S. Prospect Ave.
• Wayne A Bartosiak, 63, of the 9700 block of South Mason Avenue, Oak Lawn, was charged at 5:31 p.m. Feb. 14 with no valid driver's license and operating an uninsured motor vehicle at North Avenue and York Street.
• Gabriella Rocha, 25, of the 300 block of Park Street, Addison, was charged at 11:09 p.m. Feb. 14 with no valid driver's license and driving with one headlight at St. Charles Road and South Lawndale Avenue.
• David L. Martinez, 37, of the 300 block of Fremont Avenue, Romeoville, was charged at 4:55 a.m. Feb. 15 with driving while license suspended and disobeying a traffic control device at Route 83 and St. Charles Road.
• Jalesha M. Davis, 29, of the 1100 block of West Strubridge Drive, Hoffman Estates, was charged at 6:05 p.m. Feb. 15 with driving while license revoked and disobeying a traffic control device at Robert T. Palmer Drive and Marion Street.
• Ronnie N. Brown, 51, of the 800 block of South Adams Street, Westmont, was charged at 11:09 p.m. Feb. 16 with driving while license revoked and no registration plate light at North and North West avenues.