Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• A cashier reportedly was the victim of a short-change scheme at about 9:15 p.m. Feb. 7 at Five Guys, 340 Ogden Ave. The cashier told police her cash register was short $60 after a customer asked her for small bills in exchange for large bills and confused her during the process.
• A wallet reportedly was stolen between 6 and 7:13 p.m. Feb. 7 from a room at Red Roof Inn, 1113 Butterfield Road. Fraudulent purchases reportedly were made on a credit card that was in the wallet.
• Change, a cellphone charger and cosmetics reportedly were stolen at about 4 a.m. Feb. 1 from a car in the 100 block of North Williams Street.
• Meat and alcohol reportedly were stolen at about 6:26 p.m. Feb. 1 from a business in the 100 block of West 63rd Street.
• Tools valued at $350 reportedly were stolen between 3 p.m. Feb. 1 and 7:30 a.m. Feb. 3 from a storage unit in the 400 block of North Cass Avenue.
Teana Petrak, 18, of the 1100 block of Florence Avenue, Westmont, was charged at 11:42 a.m. Feb. 4 with criminal damage to property, criminal trespass, resisting a peace officer and contributing to the delinquency of a minor in the 1100 block of Florence Avenue. She also reportedly had an outstanding warrant from DuPage County Sheriff’s Office for retail theft.
David Thomas, 41, of the 1100 block of Oak Ridge Drive, Streamwood, was charged at 10:29 p.m. Feb. 4 with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving too fast for conditions and no insurance in the 3600 block of Kingery Highway.
Jacob Schmidt, 22, of the 300 block of Walnut Circle, Bolingbrook, was charged at 10:19 p.m. Jan. 31 with unlawful possession of marijuana, driving on a suspended license, no front license plate and obstructed windshield in the 5900 block of Cass Avenue.
• Miguel Martinez, 26, of the 200 block of Seabury Road, Bolingbrook, was charged at 8:47 p.m. Feb. 3 with driving on a suspended license, expired registration and no insurance in the 500 block of North Cass Avenue.
• Antonio Whisenton, 24, of the 100 block of East 55th Street, Westmont, was charged at 2:24 p.m. Feb. 4 with driving on a suspended license and no insurance in the 100 block of East 55th Street.