Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Elmhurst Police Department. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• A battery reportedly occurred at 10:03 p.m. Feb. 10 at Sky Zone, 325 W. Lake St.
• Kevin Pahl, 51, of the 800 block of South Hillcrest Avenue, Elmhurst, was charged at 9:52 p.m. Feb. 11 with domestic battery in the 800 block of South Hillcrest Avenue.
• A juvenile was charged at 7:22 p.m. Feb. 7 with domestic battery in the 100 block of South Pick Avenue.
A residential burglary was reported at 7:07 p.m. Feb. 2 in the 300 block of South Hill Street. Forced entry to a door reportedly occurred.
Thomas Guinan, 53, of the 400 block of Evergreen Avenue, Elmhurst, was cited at 1:28 a.m. Feb. 5 with disorderly conduct – public intoxication at Park and Prospect avenues.
Drug paraphernalia possession
• Juan M. Gonzalez, 25, of the 300 block of Clayton Road, Hillside, was cited at 5:22 a.m. Feb. 4 with possession of drug paraphernalia and disobeying a traffic control device at North and Myrtle avenues.
• Jorge Rodriguez, 21, of the 1600 block of North 43rd Avenue, Stone Park, and Christian Craig, 22, of the zero to 100 block of East Belmont Avenue, Bensenville, were cited at 4:37 a.m. Feb. 5 with possession of drug paraphernalia in the 600 block of West North Avenue.
• Leonardo Orozco, 30, of the 1600 block of North 40th Avenue, Stone Park, was charged at 5:09 p.m. Feb. 3 with driving under the influence of alcohol, endangering the life of a child, illegal transportation of alcohol, leaving the scene of a property damage accident and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident at Spring and Butterfield roads.
• James Johnson, 57, of the 3000 block of Brockham Court, Augusta, Ga., was charged at 12:42 a.m. Feb. 4 with DUI of alcohol, speeding, improper lane use, failure to signal and illegal transportation of open alcohol at Roosevelt Road and Route 83.
• Andrew M. Olmstead, 43, of the 300 block of Brandon Avenue, Glen Ellyn, was charged at 4:44 a.m. Feb. 4 with DUI of alcohol and speeding at Route 83 and West Fay Avenue.
• Osmar Sanchez-Martinez, 27, of the 500 block of North Wolf Road, Northlake, was charged at 8:29 p.m. Feb. 7 with DUI of alcohol, no insurance, failure to wear a seat belt, failure to give information after striking an unattended vehicle and leaving the scene of a property damage accident in the 700 block of South Linden Avenue.
• Anthony Bisceglie, 43, of the zero to 100 block of Meadowood Drive, Oak Brook, was charged at 12:50 a.m. Feb. 9 with DUI of alcohol, no insurance and driving too fast for conditions at Roosevelt and York roads.
• Jessica C. Haight, 23, of the 2500 block of Prairie Crossing Drive, Montgomery, was charged at 4:12 a.m. Feb. 11 with DUI of alcohol and use of an unsafe tire in the 600 block of West North Avenue.
An incident of forgery reportedly occurred at 6:35 p.m. Feb. 8 at Bentley's Pet Stuff, 624 N. York St. An offender reportedly attempted to purchase an item with a counterfeit $100 bill.
An incident involving telephone harassment was reported at 4:52 p.m. Feb. 3 in the 500 block of North Emroy Avenue.
• An incident involving identity theft was reported at 7 p.m. Feb. 5 in the 200 block of North Indiana Street.
• An incident involving identity theft was reported at 9:35 a.m. Feb. 8 in the 200 block of South Kenilworth Avenue. Six unauthorized purchases reportedly had been charged to the victim's account.
• An incident involving identity theft was reported at 8:41 a.m. Feb. 8 in the 200 block of North Indiana Street.
• An incident involving identity theft was reported at 3:10 p.m. Feb. 11 as having occurred at noon Jan. 20 in the 400 block of Highview Avenue.
A black North Face backpack containing a black leather portfolio and a laptop reportedly was lost or stolen between 4 p.m. Feb. 5 and 11:30 a.m. Feb. 6 from an unlocked Ford Taurus in the 400 block of Utley Road. The victim is uncertain if the backpack was stolen or misplaced.
• Carmen Perez, 23, of the 2100 block of North Meade Avenue, Chicago, was cited at 2:50 a.m. Feb. 4 with unlawful possession of marijuana, speeding and no insurance at North Avenue and York Street.
• Sean P. O'Leary, 20, of the 100 block of South Chandler Avenue, Elmhurst, was charged at 7:20 p.m. Feb. 10 with unlawful possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, operating an uninsured motor vehicle, driving while license suspended and expired registration at Park and Cottage Hill avenues.
A small window reportedly was broken with a hole in it between 5 p.m. Feb. 2 and 9:25 a.m. Feb. 5 at Chunichi Precision Molding, 498 W. Wrightwood Ave.
Resisting a peace officer
Rohail Sindhu, 21, of the 100 block of Forest Trail, Oak Brook, was charged at 12:23 a.m. Feb. 10 with resisting a peace officer, no insurance and no rear registration plate light at York Street and Butterfield Road.
• An incident involving suspicious circumstances was reported at 2:34 p.m. Feb. 5 at West First Street and Highland Avenue. A bicycle reportedly was found inside the fenced-in area lying next to the drop-off into the Elmhurst Quarry.
• An incident involving suspicious circumstances was reported at 4:24 p.m. Feb. 7 in the 100 block of Geneva Avenue.
• An incident involving suspicious circumstances was reported at 10:53 a.m. Feb. 8 in the 100 block of South Linden Avenue.
• Two laptops, earrings, a necklace, cellphones, a wallet, car keys and a tablet reportedly were stolen between 10:30 p.m. Feb. 4 and 7 a.m. Feb. 5 in the 300 block of Shady Lane.
• Lafaye Tucker, 38, of the 2100 block of South 16th Avenue, Broadview, was charged at 6:09 p.m. Feb. 5 with retail theft at Kohl's, 303 S. Route 83.
• A retail theft was reported at 4:59 p.m. Feb. 5 at Jewel-Osco, 153 E. Schiller St. It is believed containers of baby formula were stolen by a female subject.
• A 21-speed bicycle secured with a combination lock reportedly was stolen between 8:20 a.m. and 6:09 p.m. Feb. 6 from a bicycle rack in the 100 block of West First Street.
• Cash was reported stolen at 9:22 p.m. Feb. 8 from a purse at Jewel-Osco, 153 E. Schiller St.
• Merchandise reportedly was stolen at 11:59 a.m. Feb. 7 at Jewel-Osco, 944 S. York St.
• A wallet reportedly was stolen at noon Jan. 27 at Park Place, 1150 S. Euclid Ave.
• Alejandro Gomez, 21, of the 1500 block of North 21st Avenue, Melrose Park, was arrested at 5:04 p.m. Feb. 6 on a warrant out of Cook County and charged with retail theft and endangering the life of a child at 22nd Street and Jorie Boulevard. Lorena Carrera, 21, of the 1900 block of North 17th Avenue, Melrose Park, was charged at the same time and date with retail theft, possession of a controlled substance, endangering the life of a child and possession of drug paraphernalia at the same location. The arrests followed a retail theft investigation at Jewel-Osco, 153 E. Schiller St.
• Tina Crowder, 30, of the 2100 block of South Harding Avenue, Chicago, was charged at 3:19 a.m. Feb. 4 with no valid driver's license and failure to signal at Third Street and Clinton Avenue.
• Amanda Jones, 41, of the 1900 block of North Lotus Avenue, Chicago, was charged at 11:31 p.m. Feb. 4 with driving while license suspended, no seatbelt and speeding at North Avenue and Willow Street.
• Gonzalo Franco-Martinez, 19, of the zero to 100 block of King Arthur Court, Northlake, was charged at 3:56 a.m. Feb. 7 with no valid driver's license, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and disobeying a traffic control signal in the 300 block of West Grand Avenue.
• Robert J. Carreno, 40, of the 1000 block of David Drive, Bensenville, was charged at 6:24 p.m. Feb. 7 with driving while license suspended, no insurance, expired registration and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident at North Avenue and Route 83.
Unlawful parenting time interference
Emil Amarei, 44, of the 4500 block of North Riverside Drive, Johnsburg, was cited at 8:20 a.m. Feb. 5 with unlawful parenting time interference at Elmhurst Police Department, 125 E. First St.
Hakeem Hunter, 21, of the 5200 block of Cinema Drive, Hanover Park, was arrested at 12:29 a.m. Feb. 3 on a warrant out of DuPage County and cited with expired registration at North and Berteau avenues.