Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• Four truck tires with chrome rims reportedly were stolen between 2 and 9:57 a.m. Jan. 28 from a truck at Xsport Fitness, 3200 Finley Road.
• A car reportedly was stolen at about 10:05 p.m. Feb. 1 from the parking lot of Capri Restaurant, 5101 Main St. The car was recovered and the individual driving it was arrested at about 2 a.m. Feb. 2 by Chicago police.
• Thanh Oh Vo, 65, of the 1300 block of Cedarwood Drive, Crest Hill, was charged at 4:22 p.m. Jan. 28 with retail theft at Fry’s Electronics, 3300 Finley Road.
Patrick Hopp, 30, of the 100 block of North Hudson Street, Westmont, was charged at 12:25 p.m. Jan. 25 with aggravated domestic battery in the 100 block of North Hudson Street.
• Medicine reportedly was stolen at about 7 p.m. Jan. 23 from a business in the zero to 100 block of West 63rd Street.
• A cellphone reportedly was stolen between 1 and 1:45 p.m. Jan. 24 from a locker room at Westmont High School, 900 Oakwood Drive.
• A bicycle valued at $3,700 reportedly was stolen at about 2:06 p.m. Jan. 27 from the zero to 100 block of East Ogden Avenue.
• Rian McGee, 26, of the 1900 block of South 11th Avenue, Maywood, was charged at 11:58 p.m. Jan. 27 with driving under the influence of alcohol and no insurance in the 3700 block of Kingery Highway.
• William Richards, 38, of the 6600 block of Goldharber Lane, Plainfield, was charged at 11:58 a.m. Jan. 28 with DUI of alcohol and improper lane use in the zero to 100 block of West Ogden Avenue.
• Corielle Brown, 32, of the 5700 block of Holmes Avenue, Clarendon Hills, was charged at 9:28 a.m. Jan. 26 with driving on a suspended driver’s license in the zero to 100 block of West 63rd Street.
• Bradley Schlanderer, 27, of the zero to 100 block of Kingery Quarter, Willowbrook, was charged at 11:59 a.m. Jan. 26 with driving on a suspended driver’s license and no insurance in the 5700 block of Cass Avenue.
• Jason Kirchner, 24, of the 5100 block of North 62nd Street, Milwaukee, Wis., was charged with driving on a suspended driver’s license, aggravated unlawful use of weapon, no insurance and driving without headlights in the 500 block of East Ogden Avenue.
• Neil Snowden, 47, of the 5700 block of South Peoria Street, Chicago, was charged at 6:56 p.m. Jan. 28 with driving with a suspended driver’s license, no insurance and no front license plate in the 6700 block of Cass Avenue.