Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
A power washer reportedly was stolen between 10:30 p.m. Jan. 21 and 6:30 a.m. Jan. 22 from the storage shed at Culver’s, 2500 Ogden Ave.
• Packages reportedly were stolen Dec. 20 and Jan. 2 from the front door of an apartment building in the 4900 block of Puffer Road.
• A cellphone reportedly was stolen between 6:45 and 7:20 p.m. Jan. 24 from a locker at XSport Fitness, 3200 Finley Road.
• A cellphone reportedly was stolen between 7:45 and 8:20 p.m. Jan. 25 from the basketball courts at the Indian Boundary YMCA, 711 59th St.
Tiwana Orozco, 42, of the 400 block of North Blackhawk Drive, Westmont, was charged at 6:35 p.m. Jan. 21 with battery and interfering with the reporting of domestic violence in the 400 block of North Blackhawk Drive.
• Francesca Pansino, 25, of the 800 block of Oakwood Drive, Westmont, was charged at 5:42 p.m. Jan. 18 with retail theft in the zero to 100 block of East Ogden Avenue.
• Alcohol reportedly was stolen at about 2:41 p.m. Jan. 16 from a business in the 100 block of West 63rd Street.
• Mark Catalano, 27, of the zero to 100 block of East Van Buren Street, Villa Park, was charged at 3:31 a.m. Jan. 16 with driving under the influence of alcohol, failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident and damage to village property in the 300 block of North Cass Avenue.
• Juan Hernandez, 23, of the 3000 block of South 48th Court, Cicero, was charged at 1:35 a.m. Jan. 20 with DUI of alcohol, improper lighting and speeding in the zero to 100 block of East 63rd Street.
• Nicole James, 32, of the 2000 block of Fairview Lane, South Holland, was charged at 3:57 a.m. Jan. 16 with driving on a suspended driver’s license, driving too fast for conditions and no insurance in the 300 block of Cass Avenue.
• Jermaine Jones, 24, of the 1000 block of South Williams Street, Westmont, was charged at 9:30 p.m. Jan. 17 with driving with a suspended driver’s license and improper lighting in the 1000 block of South Williams Street.