Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• Several concrete saws reportedly were stolen overnight Jan. 10 or 11 at Swallow Sewer and Water, 4250 Lacey Road.
• Brass and plastic plumbing fittings reportedly were stolen overnight Jan. 10 or 11 from a truck in the 1500 block of Ogden Avenue.
• Back-up batteries reportedly were stolen the night of Jan. 3 from four Comcast power stations in Downers Grove. The batteries are located on poles between 10 and 15 feet off the ground.
• A catalytic converter reportedly was stolen between 7 p.m. Jan. 9 and 7 a.m. Jan. 15 from a car in the 4400 block of Woodward Avenue.
• A catalytic converter reportedly was stolen between 6 p.m. Jan. 12 and 7 a.m. Jan. 13 from a car in the 2200 block of Arbor Circle.
• A driver’s license, checkbook, debit card and cash reportedly were stolen at about 5 p.m. Jan. 12 from a locker at XSport Fitness, 3200 Finley Road.
Offenders reportedly attempted to move two pallets of brass coils between 4:15 p.m. Jan. 5 and 5:29 a.m. Jan. 6 after breaking into US Brass and Copper, 1418 Center Circle Drive. The pallets weighed more than 300 and 1,000 pounds, respectively. One pallet was moved about 20 feet, and the cover was removed from the other. Nothing was taken from the warehouse.
Angel C. Hernandez, 18, of the 4600 block of Elston Avenue, Chicago, was charged at 1:53 a.m. Jan. 14 with unlawful possession of marijuana in the parking lot of Inn Town Suites, 2540 Ogden Ave.
• Cordney McLeod, 29, of the 700 block of West 59th Street, Chicago, was charged at 4:12 p.m. Jan. 11 with domestic battery in the 100 block of West 66th Street.
• Anthony Peterson, 21, of the 2000 block of St. Charles Road, Maywood, was charged at 8:19 a.m. Jan. 12 with aggravated battery, resisting a police officer, speeding and driving on a suspended license in the 400 block of West Burlington Avenue.
• Firearms and currency reportedly were stolen between 2 p.m. Jan. 8 and 2 p.m. Jan. 9 from unlocked vehicles in a garage in the zero to 100 block of North Park Street.
• Electronics reportedly were stolen overnight Jan. 11 into 12 from a storage shed in the zero to 100 block of Grant Street.
• About $500 in cash reportedly was stolen between 7 p.m. Jan. 10 and 4 a.m. Jan. 11 from a business in the 200 block of West 63rd Street.
• Alcohol reportedly was stolen at about 6:12 p.m. Dec. 23 at a business in the 100 block of West 63rd Street.
• A car reportedly was stolen between 9 p.m. Jan. 9 and 9 a.m. Jan. 10 in the 700 block of West 65th Street.
• Bundles of coupons reportedly were stolen between Jan. 10 and 11 at a business in the zero to 100 block of Plaza Drive.
• A package reportedly was stolen between 4:48 and 7:20 p.m. Jan. 11 from outside a house in the 300 block of West 60th Street.
• Keith Campbell, 22, of the 100 block of Twin Oaks Drive, Joliet, was charged at 8:34 p.m. Jan. 12 with driving with a suspended license and speeding in the 3600 block of Kingery Highway.
• Felipe Campbell, 42, of the 2900 block of West Lyndale Street, Chicago, was charged at 10:34 a.m. Jan. 13 with driving on a suspended license, expired registration and no insurance in the 3500 block of North Cass Avenue.