Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• Joannie A. Hernandez, 25, of the 800 block of Foxworth Boulevard, Lombard, was charged at 8:10 p.m. Dec. 21 with retail theft at Bed, Bath and Beyond, 1548 Butterfield Road.
• A battery reportedly was stolen between 9 a.m. Jan. 5 and 5 p.m Jan. 6 from a wheel loader in 7300 block of Lemont Road.
Controlled substance possession
Kari E. Debaerdemaecker, 23, of the 4300 block of Elm Street, Downers Grove, was charged at 9:52 a.m. Jan. 4 with possession of a controlled substance in the 4300 block of Elm Street.
The driver’s side window of a car reportedly was shattered between noon and 1 p.m. Jan. 5 in the 6300 block of Woodward Avenue.
• Mina M. Awad, 22, of the 6300 block of Davane Court, Downers Grove, was charged at 5:02 p.m. Jan. 6 with unlawful possession of marijuana and speeding at Belmont Road and Maple Avenue.
• Rachel E. Smith, 23, of the 16400 block of Honey Suckle Rose Lane, Willowbrook, was charged at 8:50 p.m. Jan. 7 with unlawful possession of marijuana, possession of drug equipment and improper display of a license plate at Butterfield Road and Downers Drive.
Robert Hodges, 43, of the zero to 100 block of East 55th Street, Westmont, was charged at 2:07 a.m. Jan. 1 with battery in the zero to 100 block of East 55th Street.
• A package reportedly was stolen between 8:13 and 9:30 p.m. Dec. 21 from the front entrance of a residence in the zero to 100 block of West 61st Street.
• A package reportedly was stolen between 3 p.m. Dec. 20 and 4 p.m. Dec. 21 from the front of a house in the 6700 block of Alpine Lane.
• Change reportedly was stolen between 1:15 p.m. Jan. 5 and 1:15 p.m. Jan. 7 from a washing machine in a building in the 1400 block of Carriage Lane.
Sporting equipment, lottery tickets and currency reportedly were stolen between 1 p.m. Jan. 1 and 9 a.m. Jan. 3 from a car parked in a garage in the 200 block of West Quincy Street.
An unlocked vehicle was entered between 6:30 p.m. Jan. 5 and 9:30 a.m. Jan. 6 in the 100 block of Prairie Drive. Nothing of value was taken.
Giovanni Rodriguez, 24, of the1000 South Williams Street, Westmont, was charged at 11:23 p.m. Jan. 3 with aggravated driving under the influence of alcohol, speeding, improper lane use and failure to yield to an emergency vehicle in the 6700 block of Cass Avenue.
Kadarius Coleman, 23, of the 1400 block of Carriage Lane, Westmont, was charged at 1:06 a.m. Jan. 3 with unlawful possession of marijuana and interfering with a police officer in the 100 block of West 65th Street.
• Angelo Turner, 36, of the 4100 block of West Gladys Avenue, Chicago, was charged at 7:47 p.m. Jan. 1 with driving on a suspended driver’s license, speeding and no insurance in the 100 block of East Ogden Avenue.
• Monique Martinez, 28, of the 600 block of West 65th Street, Westmont, was charged at 8:54 p.m. Jan. 3 with driving on a suspended driver’s license and expired registration in the 6100 block of Western Avenue.
• Carolyn Sharp-Kellogg, 48, of the 700 block of Geneva Avenue, Romeoville, was charged at 12:41 a.m. Jan. 5 with driving on a suspended driver’s license and disobeying a traffic control signal in the 100 block of South Cass Avenue.
• Tina Fasano, 51, of the 200 block of East Third Street, Elmhurst, was charged at 8:33 p.m. Jan. 5 with driving on a suspended driver’s license and improper lighting in the 500 block of North Cass Avenue.
• Simone Ellis, 32, of the 100 block of West 66th Street, Westmont, was charged at 10:55 a.m. Jan. 7 with driving on a suspended driver’s license and expired registration in the 6300 block of South Cass Avenue.
• Isabel Rivera, 34, of the 2100 block of North Mulligan Avenue, Chicago, was charged at 6:59 p.m. Jan. 7 with driving on a suspended driver’s license and making an improper turn in the zero to 100 block of East Ogden Avenue.