Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
Various tools reportedly were stolen between 9 p.m. Dec. 18 and 7 a.m. Dec. 19 from a detached garage in the 700 block of Prairie Avenue.
• A Kirkland brand winter coat reportedly was stolen between 6:15 and 6:45 a.m. Dec. 18 at St. Petronille Church, 420 Glenwood Ave. Inside the coat was a Motorola Turbo cellphone and a set of keys.
• Two women and a man reportedly stole 23 boxes of assorted Abreva Cold Sore medication at 5:57 a.m. Dec. 19 at Walgreen's, 324 Roosevelt Road.
Controlled substance possession
• Sara L. Perle, 32, of the 41W300 block of Empire Road near Campton Hills, was charged at 10:09 p.m. Dec. 21 with possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia in the 400 block of Roosevelt Road.
• Jason T. Sandman, 36, of the 200 block of South Western Avenue, Aurora, was charged at 10:51 p.m. Dec. 21 with possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia in the 400 block of Roosevelt Road.
• An unattended cellphone reportedly was stolen at 3 p.m. Dec. 10 at Taco Bell, 345 Rice Lake Square.
• A secured Fuji bicycle reportedly was stolen at 7:20 a.m. Dec. 13 from the Metra train station, 402 W. Front St.
• Several male teenagers reportedly started a fire in a garbage can at 8:33 p.m. Dec. 16 in a garage in the 200 block of South Cross Street.
• Two tires of a car reportedly were punctured between Dec. 8 and 12 while it was parked in a driveway in the 1400 block of East Wilson Avenue.
• A rock reportedly was thrown at 6:30 p.m. Dec. 15 through the front window of a house in the 700 block of North Wheaton Avenue.