Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
Alvin S. Phelon, 30, of the 4900 block of West Huron Street, Chicago; Lisa L. McGuire, 36, of the 3800 block of West 37th Place, Chicago; and Dawn Johnson, 40, of the 14700 block of 93rd Avenue, Dyer, Ind., were charged at 12:02 a.m Dec. 29 with retail theft at Jewel, 1148 Ogden Ave. Phelon also was charged with obstructing identification.
Erin C. Green, 28, of the 4300 block of Nutmeg Lane, Lisle, was charged at 4:15 p.m. Dec. 29 with unlawful possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at Finley and Butterfield roads.
• April Sisto, 36, of the 1100 block of Paulina Street, Oak Park, was charged at 4:30 p.m. Dec. 27 with retail theft in the zero to 100 block of East Ogden Avenue.
• A purse reportedly was stolen between 10 and 10:15 a.m. Dec. 31 from a shopping cart at a business in the zero to 100 block of East Ogden Avenue.
• Nicholas M. Adrends, 29, of the 1000 block of South Williams Street, Westmont, was charged at 7:35 p.m. Dec. 30 with driving on a suspended driver’s license and disobeying a stop sign in the 400 block of West 59th Street.
• Michael J. Broyles, 33, of the 300 block of South Cass Avenue, Westmont, was charged at 10:33 p.m. Dec. 30 with driving on a suspended driver’s license, speeding and no insurance in the 6200 block of South Cass Avenue.
• Cody J. Horvath, 20, of the zero to 100 block of Poplar Place, Aurora, was charged at 1:09 a.m. Dec. 31 with driving without a valid license, improper lighting and no insurance in the 500 block of West 63rd Street.