Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• Two koi fish valued at $2,500 each reportedly were stolen between noon Nov. 30 and noon Dec. 2 from a pond in the backyard of a house in the 1900 block of Oxnard Drive. Both fish were about 22 inches long. Fifty smaller koi fish were left in the pond.
• An inflatable snowman reportedly was stolen between 10 p.m. Nov. 30 and 6 a.m. Dec. 1 from the front porch of a house in the 7200 block of Oneill Road.
• A Mickey Mouse Christmas decoration reportedly was stolen between 10 p.m. Nov. 30 and 6 a.m. Dec. 1 from a house in the 7200 block of Kidwell Road.
• An inflatable Darth Vader Christmas decoration reportedly was stolen between 4:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Dec. 1 from the front of a house in the 7200 block of Kidwell Road.
• Two wallets and a cellphone reportedly were stolen between 2 and 6:30 p.m. from lockers at XSport Fitness, 3200 Finley Road.
• A tailgate reportedly was stolen between 5 and 7 a.m. Dec. 2 from a pickup truck in the 4300 block of Lacey Road.
• Magdalena Chelpa, 37, of the 2500 block of Danbury Drive, Woodridge, was charged at 7:37 p.m. Dec. 3 with retail theft at T.J. Maxx and Home Goods, 7349 Lemont Road.
Four hundred dollars reportedly was stolen between 12:45 and 5 p.m. Dec. 5 from a business in the 6500 block of South Cass Avenue.
Change reportedly was stolen between 7 p.m. Dec. 4 and 9:30 a.m. Dec. 5 from cars parked in a garage in the 100 block of South Washington Street.
James Unger, 33, of the 100 block of West Oakley Drive, Westmont, was charged at 12:31 p.m. Dec. 6 with driving under the influence of alcohol and speeding in the 700 block of North Cass Avenue.
• Shirley Smith-White, 59, of the 1000 block of Orchard Avenue, Maywood, was charged at 5:47 p.m. Dec. 8 with driving without valid driver’s license, expired registration and no insurance in the zero to 100 block of East Ogden Avenue.
• Javonte Young, 19, of the 3500 block of Warren Avenue, Bellwood, was charged at 1:16 a.m. Dec. 10 with for driving on a suspended driver’s license and failure to signal in the 200 block of West Ogden Avenue.