Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• A delivered package reportedly was stolen between 12:30 and 1:30 p.m. Nov. 20 from the front porch of a house in the 7400 block of Canterbury Avenue.
• Eleven hundred dollars reportedly was stolen between 8 and 9:20 a.m. Nov. 25 from a locker at XSport Fitness, 3200 Finley Road.
• A package containing two security cameras reportedly was stolen between 6 p.m. Nov. 17 and 9 a.m. Nov. 18 from the front porch of a house in the 6800 block of Valley View Drive.
• A Christmas wreath and other holiday decorations reportedly were stolen between 4 p.m. Nov. 26 and 2:30 a.m. Nov. 27 from the front of a house in the 200 block of Maple Avenue.
• A package reportedly was stolen between noon and 12:30 p.m. Nov. 16 from the front porch of a house in the 7300 block of Devereux Road.
• Munkhbayar Mishig, 36, of the 600 block of West 65th Street, Westmont, was charged at 5:19 a.m. Nov. 29 with domestic battery in the 600 block of West 65th Street.
• Adrian Saenz, 19, of the 3500 block of South 53rd Court, Cicero, was charged at 9 a.m. Nov. 29 with criminal damage to property in the 400 block of Plaza Drive.
More than $500 cash reportedly was stolen between Nov. 22 and 29 from a business in the 200 block of West Oakley Drive.
• Property reportedly was stolen between 8 p.m. Dec. 1 and 7 a.m. Dec. 2 from a car in the zero to 100 block of North Adams Street.
• Property reportedly was stolen at about 5:20 p.m. Dec. 2 from a car in the 100 block of North Hudson Street.