Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
Cash, silver dollars and several pieces of jewelry reportedly were stolen between 10:30 a.m. and 3 p.m. Nov. 18 from a house in the 7100 block of Blackburn Avenue.
• A wallet reportedly was stolen between 10:05 and 10:53 p.m. Nov. 17 from a customer at Dollar Tree, 1330 Butterfield Road.
• A Bobcat and street sweeper attachment reportedly were stolen between 2:30 p.m. Nov. 20 and 10:30 a.m. Nov. 21 from a road construction site in the 1800 block of Ogden Avenue.
• Jose A. Rita, 29, and Paola Mazon, 30, both of the 10700 block of Oak Park Avenue, Worth, were charged at 6:54 p.m Nov. 18 with retail theft at Kohl’s, 2920 Finley Road.
• James A. Krapf, 22, of the 300 block of Rodgers Road, Darien, was charged at 8:46 p.m. Nov. 17 with retail theft at Toys R Us, 1500 75th St.
• Several items including two fitness watches reportedly were stolen at 6:05 p.m. Nov. 17 at Verizon Wireless, 1404 Butterfield Road.
• Techante C. Gunn, 19, of the 2200 block of Apache Lane, Woodridge, was charged at 11:01 p.m. Nov. 17 with unlawful possession of marijuana and driving without insurance at 63rd Street and Fairview Avenue.
• Sierra V. Morse, 23, of the 2000 block of Prentiss Drive, Downers Grove, was charged at 1:24 a.m. Nov. 19 with unlawful possession of marijuana and possession of drug equipment at 59th Street and Dunham Road.
• Amauri J. Dantzler, 19, of the 1100 block of Cuyler Avenue, Downers Grove, was charged at 1:10 a.m. Nov. 20 with unlawful possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at Main Street and Ogden Avenue.
• Luis A. Guzman, 28, of the 500 block of North Cass Avenue, Westmont, was charged at 3:21 p.m. Nov. 25 with domestic battery in the 500 block of North Cass Avenue.
• Linda Anaya, 27, of the zero to 100 block of Peach Tree Lane, Westmont, was charged at 9:14 p.m. Nov. 26 with domestic battery in the zero to 100 block of Peach Tree Lane.
A lawn mower reportedly was stolen between Sept. 1 and Nov. 21 from a business in the 400 block of North Cass Avenue.
Jonell Young, 21, of the 6800 block of Harvest Avenue, Woodridge, was charged at 7:09 a.m. Nov. 20 with criminal trespass to property and criminal damage to property in the 800 block of Pasquinelli Drive.
• Vanessa Calderon, 26, of the 2200 block of Mulberry Court, Aurora, was charged at 9:13 a.m. Nov. 20 with driving on a suspended driver’s license, suspended registration for mandatory insurance violation, expired registration and open alcohol in the zero to 100 block of East Ogden Avenue.
• Lukasz Tutak, 33, of the 1100 block of James Peter Court, Darien, was charged at 7:29 p.m. Nov. 21 with driving without a valid license and speeding in the 100 block of East 63rd Street.
• Linda Young, 53, of the 2500 block of Waterbury Drive, Woodridge, was charged at 4:17 p.m. Nov. 22 with driving on a cancelled license and failure to yield turning left in the zero to 100 block of West 59th Street.
• Bernard Dorsey, 49, of the 7900 block of Branch Creek Way, Indianapolis, was charged at 11:35 a.m. Nov. 25 with driving on a suspended driver’s license and speeding in the 600 block of East Ogden Avenue.
• Noel Cruz, 20, of the 100 block of South Park Street, Westmont, was charged at 3:55 a.m. Nov. 26 with driving on a suspended driver’s license, disobeying a stop sign and no insurance in the 300 block of South Park Street.