Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
Stainless steel utensils, three bottles of wine, Llardos figurines and $25,000 cash reportedly were stolen between 7:15 and 7:51 p.m. Nov. 4 from a house in the 6900 block of Grand Avenue.
• A car reportedly was stolen between 11:30 p.m. Nov. 5 and 7:30 a.m. Nov. 6 in the 300 block of Herbert Street. The car was recovered Nov. 6 in the 100 block of Saddle Brook Lane in Oak Brook.
• Cristina Maldonado, 23, of the 600 block of Luda Street, Elgin, was charged at 4:15 a.m. Oct. 25 with retail theft at Jewel, 6215 Main St. Maldonano also was charged with retail theft in relation to an Oct. 22 incident at the store. Pedro Hernandez, 30, of the 1600 block of Windsor Drive, West Chicago, was charged at the same time and date with battery at the same location.
• Andrew M. Santiulli, 34, of the 300 block of Kimball Avenue, Elmhurst, was charged at 2:42 p.m. Nov. 4 with retail theft at Fry’s Electronics, 3300 Finley Road.
Liam T. Donohue, 24, of the 500 block of 73rd Street, Downers Grove, was charged at 12:56 a.m. Nov. 4 with unlawful possession of marijuana and improper lane use in the 6300 block of Fairview Avenue.
• Rosalinda Guzman, 49, of the 300 block of South Cass Avenue, Westmont, was charged at 12:43 p.m. Nov. 10 with domestic battery in the 300 block of South Cass Avenue.
• Keyon Berry, 29, of the 400 block of South Cass Avenue, Westmont, was charged at 5:54 p.m. Nov. 12 with domestic battery in the 400 block of Cass Avenue.
A window reportedly was damaged between noon and 12:30 a.m. Nov. 11 in the zero to 100 block of North Lincoln Street.
Stephen Szymski, 57, of the zero to 100 block of North Lincoln Street, Westmont, was charged at 10:57 a.m. Nov. 9 with trespassing and unlawful discharge of fireworks in the zero to 100 block of North Lincoln Street.James Colle, 30, of the 400 block of North Cass Avenue, was charged at the same time and date with trespassing at the same location.
Robert Brockway, 45, of the 2400 block of North Springfield Avenue, Chicago, was charged at 6:39 p.m. Nov. 11 with driving on a suspended driver’s license and no insurance in the 300 block of West Ogden Avenue.